October 05, 2024, 05:50:38 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Skyrim General -- Fus Roh Dood!

Started by Thyme, November 01, 2011, 11:18:15 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

So I started a Breton (named Arthur Pendragon because I am huge nerd ;) ) mage-knight type thing and while I am enjoying him I am also saddened that he is basically just becoming a full mage. Robes are so much better than armor man, wtf wry

Maybe it's also because I hate how I can never feel if I'm actually hitting the enemy

Thyme

I'll name my guy Thymeus because that's what I usually name my guy when I'm playing a game in a fantasy setting. 5thgrade;

Andria

None of your characters will ever live up to mine.

I'm a lesbian orc werewolf who is living with two other women  n_u

silvertone

?????

Should I get this game now or wait for it to go on sale/price drop?
Die for Dethklok

Andria

Quote from: ,,,-,,, on November 14, 2011, 08:09:56 PM
Should I get this game now or wait for it to go on sale/price drop?

It's well worth full price

?????

Quote from: Echo on November 14, 2011, 08:11:38 PM
It's well worth full price

Yeah, but I just got BF3 and I'd feel like I wasted money if I got this right after :(
Die for Dethklok

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Andria

I was exploring so I turned into a werewolf to run as fast as a horse from the city I had just massacred 50% of the guards in all so I could harvest some girls blood, and I first ran into three soldiers. So I roared and they all went running so I tracked each and everyone of them down and destroyed them and ripped open their chests devouring their insides. Then I see a dragon in the distance so I am like alll fuck yeah... so I ate the soldiers bodies so I wouldn't turn human again for another minute and half and ran towards it. So it lands and I do a werewolf roar just to tell it that it shouldn't fuck with me and we start going at it. I ended up clawing it's fucking face off badass

YPrrrr

Quote from: Echo on November 15, 2011, 12:53:17 PM
I was exploring so I turned into a werewolf to run as fast as a horse from the city I had just massacred 50% of the guards in all so I could harvest some girls blood, and I first ran into three soldiers. So I roared and they all went running so I tracked each and everyone of them down and destroyed them and ripped open their chests devouring their insides. Then I see a dragon in the distance so I am like alll fuck yeah... so I ate the soldiers bodies so I wouldn't turn human again for another minute and half and ran towards it. So it lands and I do a werewolf roar just to tell it that it shouldn't fuck with me and we start going at it. I ended up clawing it's fucking face off badass
Badass AWESOME

wawi

finished stormcloaks quests
wish I got something better at the end

don't let's

Drinking contest, blacked out, woke up in a trashed temple, more disasters followed.

YPrrrr

Ugh, I just did a bloody long quest to retrieve 3 books for the college of magic and right when I get out and think I can put the game down, a dragon attacks me 2 steps away from the exit.

Evil, EVILLLLLLLL

Hensa

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KerUXmO15fY[/youtube]

i wish that livestreaming was like this. ;;

i laughed so hard i peed a little

Go Up