September 21, 2024, 10:38:35 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

How do I boyfriend

Started by Hiro, October 21, 2010, 12:37:47 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

also how do i not be lazy asshole

Geno

Seriously shut the fuck up hiro
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

applesauce

Would you agree times have changed?  O_0

YPrrrr

Hang out with Grant Perkins 11AM

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

rdl

Wrench

Andria

find bragirl

DON'T YOU EVER LISTEN HIRO

Dullahan

ME##

Samus Aran

stick twizzlers down her asscrack

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Whisper sweet nothings everythings into her right ear and every time, get more and more serious with the content until she knows everything about you. Then leave everything behind and start a new life in a new city. Change your name, hair style, etc. Never speak to her.

Then, fifteen years down the line, when she's married, come back to her house and walk in with tears in your eyes. Tell her you were abducted or something along those lines.  She'll remember you and awkwardly ask you to stay for dinner with her family.

Then, when she walks you out after dinner, she says she wishes things wouldn't have happened this way and she's so sorry, and then you walk away in the rain because you took a cab there and it's too late to get one now.

And when you're sitting on your cheap hotel bed, soaking wet, there will be a knock at the door and it'll be her and she'll be drenched from the rain and you know what happens next.

That's what you do.

ikanaide

Quote from: Fandango on October 21, 2010, 12:38:22 PM
Whisper sweet nothings everythings into her right ear and every time, get more and more serious with the content until she knows everything about you. Then leave everything behind and start a new life in a new city. Change your name, hair style, etc. Never speak to her.

Then, fifteen years down the line, when she's married, come back to her house and walk in with tears in your eyes. Tell her you were abducted or something along those lines.  She'll remember you and awkwardly ask you to stay for dinner with her family.

Then, when she walks you out after dinner, she says she wishes things wouldn't have happened this way and she's so sorry, and then you walk away in the rain because you took a cab there and it's too late to get fuck now.

And when you're sitting on your cheap hotel bed, soaking wet, there will be a knock at the door and it'll be her and she'll be drenched from the rain and you know what happens next.

That's what you do.

I don't think that it is likely to happen.... Nice story however, I love it and I love you ^_^

burzumfan420

u write stories on the internet and wait for some japanese girl in the UK to love u

Travis

Why can you not figure out how to do things by yourself?

Go Up