September 28, 2024, 11:17:03 AM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

WHAT GAMES DO YOU FEEL BAD ABOUT MISSING OUT ON FOR SO LONG

Started by ncba93ivyase, December 04, 2009, 03:07:49 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

Quote from: Lain on April 19, 2010, 08:14:06 PM
XII is a weird one to start on. I hope that since then you've gone and tried the more traditional older ones?

Yes, I've gone through X.  I'm holding out for a remake of VII. 

I think I'll give VIII and IX a try.  And IV for the DS is supposedly good. befuddlement

Samus Aran

Quote from: DAVID DOWNER on April 19, 2010, 08:44:27 PM
Yes, I've gone through X.  I'm holding out for a remake of VII. 

I think I'll give VIII and IX a try.  And IV for the DS is supposedly good. befuddlement

that's a funny way to say "yes, i've played VI"

rdl

Quote from: Man of Popsicle on December 04, 2009, 02:04:17 PM
I still have never played a Banjo-Kazooie game.
have you played them yet akudood;
Quote from: Nyerp on December 06, 2009, 04:17:13 AM
b-k is just a shitty shit generic platformer collecting game what the FUCK is so great
wtf nyerp just thinking about b-k makes me smile
you have horrid taste

Samus Aran

i feel terrible for putting the castlevania series off for so long :(

after i actually start bothering with metal gear i'll probably feel bad about putting that one off too

Thyme

I felt bad about missing out on the Katamari series before getting a copy of the first one from Tyler.

I still haven't played a single Devil May Cry game and I kind of feel bad about that.

also xenosaga
also breath of fire
also lunar
also .hack but only a bit
also suikoden
also star ocean 2 (yeah the rest of the series can suck my dick)
also dark cloud
also Ys
also valkyrie profile
also grandia (i downloaded the first one on psn not too long ago but haven't had time to play it)
also phoenix wright/apollo justice
also uncharted
also banjo-kazooie
also psychonauts
also sly
also halo, believe it or not
also diablo
also half-life
also grim fandango
also a considerable bunch of wii exclusives

Lots of catching up to do. Since a good part of those are RPGs, this is gonna take a while. I likes my RPGs. sillydood;

ME##

strongbad

Quote from: DAVID DOWNER on May 02, 2010, 11:59:07 AM
Halo is practically my gaming guilty pleasure.

Speaking of which, I played Halo with some friends from 11:00pm to 5:00am last night.

Nyerp

in final fantasy i've only beaten 7, 9, and 13 lol
in ratchet and clank i've only beaten tools of destruction and a crack in time lol

i have a very limited taste in games so i'm pretty much missing out on everything LOL

[spoiler]banjo-kazooie still sucks[/spoiler]

strongbad

Quote from: Nyerp on May 02, 2010, 04:20:27 PM
in final fantasy i've only beaten 7, 9, and 13 lol
in ratchet and clank i've only beaten tools of destruction and a crack in time lol

I've only beaten Up Your Arsenal even though I own all the PS2 ones ;-;
Actually I'm still on the last boss lol I still need to beat him.

Wrench

Quote from: StrongBad007 on May 02, 2010, 04:35:05 PM
I've only beaten Up Your Arsenal even though I own all the PS2 ones ;-;
Actually I'm still on the last boss lol I still need to beat him.

UYA is the best one. Finish Nefarious off....I love that battle
The first one was the most difficult for me but I loved it anyways
Going Commando was incredible. Biggest improvement between games.
Deadlocked is pretty good with a friend. I played it 9 hours straight with a friend..only stopped since we beat it

rdl

I didn't like how cheesy UYA was. Going Commando was great because it had all the extra game mechanics UYA had with less cheese.

strongbad

Quote from: Wrench on May 02, 2010, 08:19:40 PM
UYA is the best one. Finish Nefarious off....I love that battle
The first one was the most difficult for me but I loved it anyways
Going Commando was incredible. Biggest improvement between games.
Deadlocked is pretty good with a friend. I played it 9 hours straight with a friend..only stopped since we beat it

Yeah I only stopped because I kept running out ammo, and I need to grind the sewers a bit to get money for the vending machine on the go.
And I really want to go through deadlocked with a friend since it looks awesome ;-;
I tried the first one and the hour or so that I played was awesome, except i miss the look/strafe controls from UYA so much and it feels really slippery without them.

Third K

As a huge RPG fan, Persona 3. Hands down. I don't even know how I went on without knowing of this game's existence for so long.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Wrench

Quote from: Third K on May 03, 2010, 01:17:02 PM
As a huge RPG fan, Persona 3. Hands down. I don't even know how I went on without knowing of this game's existence for so long.

Been planning to get that for a while. Won't happen until I save $400 though for a wedding

Go Up