September 28, 2024, 09:48:39 AM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

WHAT GAMES DO YOU FEEL BAD ABOUT MISSING OUT ON FOR SO LONG

Started by ncba93ivyase, December 04, 2009, 03:07:49 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sync

Half-Life.

I finally got around to beating HL2, EP1, and EP2. Holy shit I loved every single minute of playing them.

Geno

Quote from: Sync on December 04, 2009, 06:27:48 PM
Half-Life.

I finally got around to beating HL2, EP1, and EP2. Holy shit I loved every single minute of playing them.
in before lawlz
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Sam

1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Sam on December 04, 2009, 06:54:58 PM
Okami  :(
I don't plan on ever getting it because the action looks boring and so I can continue to piss nyerp off. spam;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Sam

Quote from: Pancake Persona on December 04, 2009, 06:55:53 PM
I don't plan on ever getting it because the action looks boring and so I can continue to piss nyerp off. spam;
missing out, sir

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Pancake Persona on December 04, 2009, 06:25:17 PM
yay i'm the retard because i've played hundreds more games than you and have experienced firsthand how poorly the n64 aged

anyways back on topic
Oh sorry.

Elitist retard.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

C.Mongler

Quote from: Pancake Persona on December 04, 2009, 06:25:17 PM
yay i'm the retard because i've played hundreds more games than you and have experienced firsthand how poorly the n64 aged

anyways back on topic

Lawlz you're like 13 lol

KonohaShinobi

God of War and Ratchet & Clank and Kingdom Hearts. Pretty much every PS2 game. I was a hardcore Nintendo elitist up until this gen. Feels bad, but things like the GoW collection are helping, as soon as I get a PS3 (although BC would help even more...)

Sam

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hiro

Quote from: Man of Popsicle on December 04, 2009, 02:04:17 PM
I still have never played a Banjo-Kazooie game.
same here  baddood;

Quote from: Sam on December 04, 2009, 06:54:58 PM
Okami  :(
Wait I thought you owned that  akudood;

Quote from: Pancake Persona on December 04, 2009, 06:55:53 PM
That game is wonderful  baddood;

Geno

Quote from: HƃĀÆro on December 05, 2009, 09:11:29 AM
same here  baddood;

HIRO WHAT THE FUCK
GO GET A N64 OR 360 RIGHT NOW DAMMIT
OR GET AN EMULATOR I DONT GIVE A FUCK JUST PLAY IT

Hiro

Quote from: GENOP on December 05, 2009, 09:13:27 AM
HIRO WHAT THE FUCK
GO GET A N64 OR 360 RIGHT NOW DAMMIT
OR GET AN EMULATOR I DONT GIVE A FUCK JUST PLAY IT
I have a 64 lol
Maybe I'll get it sometime

Daddy

Go Up