WHAT GAMES DO YOU FEEL BAD ABOUT MISSING OUT ON FOR SO LONG

Started by ncba93ivyase, December 04, 2009, 03:07:49 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

My first MGS game was 4 and I got it just a few months ago, and I really can't believe I was missing out on that for so long. I was expecting just another generic shooter or 100% sneaking, and I was completely wrong and glad I was.

this, however, doesn't invalidate my opinions on all those shooter games i say i hate so much, because i really do hate 3d shooters as a whole

I also got Ninja Gaiden Sigma with my triple and it was pretty good. I hated how you were going around the same 2 or 3 areas the entire game, but the action was pretty fun. However, I still utterly despise the 2D Ninja Gaidens.

also my first ever parodius game came in the mail the second i was going to submit this so i'll find out how that is after i get some rest

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Geno

I can't think of any because I usually play a game right away if alot of people say it's good.
I guess Final Fantasy because I didn't play it until after Kingdom Hearts  baddood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: GENOP on December 04, 2009, 03:09:12 AM
I can't think of any because I usually play a game right away if alot of people say it's good.
I guess Final Fantasy because I didn't play it until after Kingdom Hearts  baddood;
wait

You feel like you were missing out by not playing the FF series?

i can tell you right now you'd be better off without them

go for the smt of dragon quest series

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Cookie

Persona. I owned the second one since I was little and never played it because it was too hard. Then last month I bought Persona 3 and was like holy shit, and went back and am playing them both.

Also Final Fantasy, I didn't start playing Final Fantasy until about two years ago.

Daddy

C.Mongler

Hiro

Same on the MGS, but I have the Essentials Collection now. thumbup;

Also, my first Pokemon game was Ruby  akudood;

Geno

Quote from: C Mongler on December 04, 2009, 07:25:44 AM
WoW. In b4 lawlz.
And in 2 years you'll be feeling bad about playing it.
But god was it a good game before you do everything there is to do
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Mando Pandango

I still have never played a Banjo-Kazooie game.

Also plenty of other classics on N64 but I'd say that's the biggest.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

FullmetalGanon

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Man of Popsicle on December 04, 2009, 02:04:17 PM
Also plenty of other classics on N64 but I'd say that's the biggest.
wait

are you implying the n64 had "classics" besides the banjo kazooie series

If so, I've got some bad news for you.

Nyerp

Mando Pandango

You know what Lawlz I could get into this but I'm just going to call you a retard and move on with my life.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Geno

Quote from: Pancake Persona on December 04, 2009, 02:07:42 PM
wait

are you implying the n64 had "classics" besides the banjo kazooie series

If so, I've got some bad news for you.
Super Mario 64 and Ocarina of Time are considered classics.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Man of Popsicle on December 04, 2009, 02:43:33 PM
You know what Lawlz I could get into this but I'm just going to call you a retard and move on with my life.
yay i'm the retard because i've played hundreds more games than you and have experienced firsthand how poorly the n64 aged

anyways back on topic

Go Up