July 04, 2024, 06:48:33 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What the fuck

Started by hotlikesauce., September 04, 2009, 01:32:15 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

hotlikesauce.

So my dad wanted to have a "talk" with me. So I'm like "Ok, what the fuck". He screams at me for wanting to go to Waffle House with the marching band after tonights game. The fucking marching band. what kind of trouble can I POSBBILY get into? holy shit. So then he starts shooting me with questions about weed. I'm just like "What the fuck". He starts asking more and more questions and I'm just like "what do you WANT me to fucking say? I'm obviously not giving you the answer you're looking for." He did say anything and I just wanted to be like "I'm a fucking drug addict who's been abusing subtances since he was 5. I do cocaine, ecstasy, and LSD regularly, on top of my every hour pot smoking routine. I aim to drop out of high school, impregnate whores, do a shitload of cocaine at the same time, then die. After I die, I'll come back to life so I can become a homeless bum living under the interstate. So shut the fuck up." Like holy shit, I have the dumbest parents ever.

Travis

Nyerp

like, like, like, like, really?

hotlikesauce.

Travis

wait i just reread this and does your house have a weed problem? i don't see why that's your fault just use a little roundup

Oh

Lol'd at the post. Ask him about the red plastic cups.

Mando Pandango

I think his main concern is that you're voluntarily going to Waffle House.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

ME##

Quote from: Nyerp on September 04, 2009, 01:37:13 PM
like, like, like, like, really?

Like really, I went to like, the marching band and we like totally went to that waffle place that like serves waffles.

Nyerp

Quote from: Дави́д on September 04, 2009, 01:47:24 PM
Like really, I went to like, the marching band and we like totally went to that waffle place that like serves waffles.

Like I got like sooo high last night that was like the best waffle house like ever.

Travis

roscos chicken and waffles is better

hotlikesauce.

Quote from: Travis on September 04, 2009, 01:38:13 PM
wait i just reread this and does your house have a weed problem? i don't see why that's your fault just use a little roundup

Marijuana

Walter

My parents caught me smoking.

I said chill nigga and my mom ran off crying. But not really. The real story is much more horrific.

Feynman

GROUND TO CONTROL TO MAJOR TOMMMMM

COMMENCING COUNTDOWN, ENGINES ON!

Geno

Mippo makes the best threads
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

the shortest route to the sea

Quote from: Walter on September 04, 2009, 02:02:15 PM
My parents caught me smoking.

I said chill nigga and my mom ran off crying. But not really. The real story is much more horrific.

;______________;

What happened?

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

Go Up