July 04, 2024, 07:07:55 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What the fuck

Started by hotlikesauce., September 04, 2009, 01:32:15 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chris (JayJay)

burn your house to the gwound

hotlikesauce.

Quote from: Alyssa the Glowing Sole on September 04, 2009, 02:25:14 PM
;______________;

What happened?

You see son, weed is gateway drug. The first high you get is soo good that you want it again. And you can't ever get it after that. So then you try other drugs so you can feel good like that again. And then you die from every hour cocaine usage >:(

Trust me, I read about it in Health Class.

Walter

Quote from: Alyssa the Glowing Sole on September 04, 2009, 02:25:14 PM
;______________;

What happened?

lol, uh its kinda weird. My mom is a bit insane sometimes, rather not talk about it.  O_0

snorkel

I had a dream last night that I had this giant joint and I was smoking it in a beach house type thing but then I went to put it out since there a lot left that I wanted to save for later, but it turned into hot burning coals and burned my hands off or something

rdl

why hasnt anyone called mippo a dumbass yet?

Walter

Quote from: RDX on September 04, 2009, 05:07:54 PM
why hasnt anyone called mippo a dumbass yet?

That's a very good question...  baddood;

Placebo Headwound

Hey, Mippo.

[spoiler]You're a dumbass.[/spoiler]

Zach

in college, nobody gives a shit

you're going to love it

l a c e y

Punch that punk ass bitch in the mother fucking face and show em who's BOSS.

spaceman

Quote from: Kevin on September 04, 2009, 02:33:43 PM
You see son, weed is gateway drug. The first high you get is soo good that you want it again. And you can't ever get it after that. So then you try other drugs so you can feel good like that again. And then you die from every hour cocaine usage >:(

Trust me, I read about it in Health Class.

I read in health class that if you have sex before marriage then there is a 100% chance of getting an STD and the girl getting pregnant.  :3

me003

hey mippo that sucks but i liked your post.
Quote from: wziard on September 04, 2009, 02:49:33 PM
I had a dream last night that I had this giant joint and I was smoking it in a beach house type thing but then I went to put it out since there a lot left that I wanted to save for later, but it turned into hot burning coals and burned my hands off or something
i had a dream a while back during summer that i was smoking a blunt with my friends in a lake AND I DROPPED THE BLUNT IN THE LAKE!!! AAA!!!!                                 
Quote from: Zach on September 04, 2009, 06:36:50 PM
in college, nobody gives a shit

you're going to love it
wrong if your still in your parents household, you still will give shits.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Zach

Quote from: Methree on September 04, 2009, 06:51:20 PMwrong if your still in your parents household, you still will give shits.

yes, but most people don't live at home (i do, but only because it's much more cost effective)

Cookie

offer your father a joint, that will chill him out.

burzumfan420

Quote from: Bassir on September 04, 2009, 02:04:45 PM
GROUND TO CONTROL TO MAJOR TOMMMMM

COMMENCING COUNTDOWN, ENGINES ON!

They should have given major tom some anti-depressants

Socks

i hear that shit all the time, most of the time, as my mother is preaching, I'm thinking about the weed that's just chilling in my car and how much I'm going to enjoy the next blunt after she gets tired of yapping

Go Up