June 27, 2024, 10:49:42 PM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

fun fact thread

Started by The artist formally known, June 06, 2008, 01:27:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Clucky et al. on June 16, 2008, 12:26:19 AM
thunder force iii sucks
Lightening Force is the best in the series, but TF3 has the best music.
Quote from: skylark-e on June 16, 2008, 12:27:46 AMDon't be so rude?
I am telling you this is a question?

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

nate6138

Quote from: skylark-e on June 16, 2008, 12:27:46 AM
I'm not thirteen, I'm sixteen and I'm not a porker. Don't be so rude? It's unnecessary unless you know me and I give you a reason to be.

"hay guyz stop being rude it hurts my feelings"

superclucky

Quote from: skylark-e on June 16, 2008, 12:27:46 AM
I'm not thirteen, I'm sixteen and I'm not a porker. Don't be so rude? It's unnecessary unless you know me and I give you a reason to be.

he's always like that; he usually shits himself whenever someone insults him though :'(
kewns are smelly

Hiro

I don't fight back because It's not worth fighting over, i only defend myself. And i don't think i ever took jabs at you, i was telling it to strangers who don't know you. Like venting. Like if you said your boss is a fatass while in mexico instead of to their secretary.

Skylark

Well, alright...

I like spending my summers going to punk shows.
I wouldn't mind a revolution, I would actually love it.
I have small hands.
the book of right on

Hiro

A revolution would either be awesome as hell or scary as hell.

Skylark

Quoteuse there They're and their correctly.

Small jabs.
It's just funny how you are in real life and you can act so mighty online, at least I act this way in real life.

And.. I like this thread

----
A kid like you would totally counter something like that. Haha
the book of right on

Hiro

I did use their correctly, i don't act mighty, good for you, and what?

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: skylark-e on June 16, 2008, 12:32:27 AM
Well, alright...

I like spending my summers going to punk shows.
lol
I wouldn't mind a revolution, I would actually love it.
A revolution as in what? Government being overthrown? Economy collapsing and rioting in the streets? You'd be scared shitless and some of us would probably be dead. I want to slap every little fuck that thinks revolutions are happy jolly festivities.
I have small hands.

So do I.

Also, I'm quite fond of soups and games.

You can see my Dreamcast, NES, Wii, SNES,  and Saturn. On top of my NES is my Genesis and TG16. Yes, all my Sega systems are hooked up.

And that's barely any of my collection. I buy about 5 games per week.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Skylark

it was a quote from you, idiot. small jabs, as I said.

I just mean it's funny that you have all these negative things I am sure that you would love to say to me in real life, Grant, but you just can't. And I don't act mighty, I just don't like you and when you say/do stupid things I let you know it. If you didn't like it you should have stopped eating lunch with me and my friends.

I could just see you having a (very quiet) counter towards any sort of revolution.
the book of right on

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: skylark-e on June 16, 2008, 12:39:15 AM
it was a quote from you, idiot. small jabs, as I said.

I just mean it's funny that you have all these negative things I am sure that you would love to say to me in real life, Grant, but you just can't. And I don't act mighty, I just don't like you and when you say/do stupid things I let you know it. If you didn't like it you should have stopped eating lunch with me and my friends.

I could just see you having a (very quiet) counter towards any sort of revolution.
hey you little potato headed shit

get on topic or i;ll have jmv admin me and i'll delete your posts

Skylark

Quote from: Lawlz on June 16, 2008, 12:38:49 AM
lA revolution as in what? Government being overthrown? Economy collapsing and rioting in the streets? You'd be scared shitless and some of us would probably be dead. I want to slap every little fuck that thinks revolutions are happy jolly festivities.

Haha you don't know me, buddy and obviously it wouldn't be happy or jolly, I know that. Unlike some (and no, I'm not attacking you, but this does happen) I like to at least know something about the things that I believe in.

----
And why would Hiro not receive a similar threat? Okay...
the book of right on

Hiro

There's really nothing i'd love to say to you in real life. badood; and stop attacking me.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: skylark-e on June 16, 2008, 12:42:16 AM
Haha you don't know me, buddy and obviously it wouldn't be happy or jolly, I know that. Unlike some (and no, I'm not attacking you, but this does happen) I like to at least know something about the things that I believe in.
I'll be sure to defecate on your corpse whenever I see you laying out in the streets.

Jesus fucking Christ, I hate you kids that think revolutions are always great things.

Why would there be any sort of revolution right now? Why the hell would you want one?

I don't want any of this "u dont no me" shit, piggy.

Hiro

Because i said they could be scary as hell. spam;

Go Up