September 29, 2024, 07:34:45 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

fun fact thread

Started by The artist formally known, June 06, 2008, 01:27:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Full Metal Ryder

Fact:i ain't neva ran from a nigga and i damn sure ain't bout to pick a day to start runnin
protip:get money

Socks

Quote from: Fredo on June 16, 2008, 10:54:32 AM
The rooms in that bitch put the majority of houses to shame.

If I'm ever in your neck of the woods get me a room; I take care of that and you provide the local bitches.

Paul

Meyer Lansky

That ain't nothing, I could probably hook up a suite.

As for the bitches, all I gotta do is walk down the block to 5th Ave and stand there and wait. Automatic pussy.

Socks

Quote from: Fredo on June 16, 2008, 10:58:43 AM
That ain't nothing, I could probably hook up a suite.

That's what I'm talking about, nice.

Sam

1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Meyer Lansky

Quote from: Sam. on June 16, 2008, 11:38:16 AM
It's so pretty. OuO
Those pictures don't nearly do the rooms justice.

mario583

Quote from: Fredo on June 16, 2008, 10:58:43 AM
As for the bitches, all I gotta do is walk down the block to 5th Ave and stand there and wait. Automatic pussy.

Are you a hooker O_0

mario583

Meyer Lansky

Lozal

I have OCD.

I have problems with everything having to be equal; for example, if I touch something with one hand, I have to touch it with the other, or else I feel off balance and as if something bad is going to happen.

I also have periods of time where I'm obsessed with a certain band; as in I have to listen to only that certain band until I find a new band with which to become "obsessed."

Peoples' nails disgust me.
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

superclucky

Quote from: Laurami on June 17, 2008, 02:35:58 PM
I have OCD.

I have problems with everything having to be equal; for example, if I touch something with one hand, I have to touch it with the other, or else I feel off balance and as if something bad is going to happen.

I also have periods of time where I'm obsessed with a certain band; as in I have to listen to only that certain band until I find a new band with which to become "obsessed."

Peoples' nails disgust me.
Does this piss you off?
| | | | \ | |

People say it doesn't usually piss off OCD kids. y/n
kewns are smelly

Full Metal Ryder

Quote from: Clucky et al. on June 17, 2008, 02:40:39 PM
Does this piss you off?
| | | | \ | |

That didn't piss me off.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: The Speaker Of Words on June 15, 2008, 10:38:16 AM
It takes a lot for me to feel sadness. Friday was the last day of school for the seniors while everyone else still has like 4 more days, so everyone was like crying because they were leaving and I was just like "What the hell? It sucks but it's not worth crying."

I HATE when promises are broken.

I can easily lie in bed for hours, just thinking.

I'm deeply concerned with my physique and healthiness, yet I make horrible choices about food and constantly blow off workouts. Example: I drank 3 canned sodas yesterday.

I hate when people pretend to know something. So when you make something up, they go along with it and say something like, "Oh, I heard that too."

I notice people's habits really quickly.

I'm the same way. I'm constantly thinking about what I should eat to keep myself in good shape, and I always tel myself to work out some more, yet when the time comes to choose what to eat, I always go for the less healthy food. And I almost never exercise. myface;

Lozal

Quote from: Clucky et al. on June 17, 2008, 02:40:39 PM
Does this piss you off?
| | | | \ | |

Not really.

It would make me feel better if they were all straight, though, or they were arranged something like this:

| | / | \ | | or
/ / / | \ \ \

because they're equal. The one you posted doesn't anger me, just makes me feel a little unbalanced.
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

Go Up