June 27, 2024, 11:10:47 PM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

fun fact thread

Started by The artist formally known, June 06, 2008, 01:27:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Skylark

I stare at people's mouths too, I really try not to though.

I am really good at running into people (soccer)
I have an issue with "playing mom" which sometimes disables my ability to have fun.
the book of right on

The Speaker Of Words

It takes a lot for me to feel sadness. Friday was the last day of school for the seniors while everyone else still has like 4 more days, so everyone was like crying because they were leaving and I was just like "What the hell? It sucks but it's not worth crying."

I HATE when promises are broken.

I can easily lie in bed for hours, just thinking.

I'm deeply concerned with my physique and healthiness, yet I make horrible choices about food and constantly blow off workouts. Example: I drank 3 canned sodas yesterday.

I hate when people pretend to know something. So when you make something up, they go along with it and say something like, "Oh, I heard that too."

I notice people's habits really quickly.

LCK

I frequently steal chop sticks from work because I like using them as if they were drum sticks and enjoy attempting to play along while I'm listening to music.

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Trevor on June 15, 2008, 02:52:54 PM
I frequently steal chop sticks from work because I like using them as if they were drum sticks and enjoy attempting to play along while I'm listening to music.
I use them as drum sticks, too.
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

superclucky

Quote from: The Speaker Of Words on June 15, 2008, 10:38:16 AM
It takes a lot for me to feel sadness. Friday was the last day of school for the seniors while everyone else still has like 4 more days, so everyone was like crying because they were leaving and I was just like "What the hell? It sucks but it's not worth crying."

I HATE when promises are broken.

I can easily lie in bed for hours, just thinking.

I'm deeply concerned with my physique and healthiness, yet I make horrible choices about food and constantly blow off workouts. Example: I drank 3 canned sodas yesterday.

I hate when people pretend to know something. So when you make something up, they go along with it and say something like, "Oh, I heard that too."

I notice people's habits really quickly.
I just hold it in until a little thing upsets me and I can't hold anything anymore and then I start to cry, which makes me seem like I'm crying over some little thing even though I'm not. It makes me look like I over exaggerated. ;_;

"I'm deeply concerned with my physique and healthiness, yet I make horrible choices about food and constantly blow off workouts. Example: I drank 3 canned sodas yesterday."

I do that SO FUCKING MUCH, like right now I'm eating pizza like 5 pieces of them already, but I eliminated soda and juice from my diet.

"I hate when people pretend to know something. So when you make something up, they go along with it and say something like, "Oh, I heard that too."

I usually continue with the conversation, and ask them tons of questions on it until they snap and tell me that they're just playing along. <3
kewns are smelly

Skylark

the book of right on

Socks

Skylark

I don't have any of those.

I am leaving to morrow for Hawaii.
the book of right on

Himu

Quote from: skylark-e on June 15, 2008, 07:17:29 PM
I don't have any of those.

I am leaving to morrow for Hawaii.
Oh my gosh, where in Hawaii? :o

Socks

Skylark

the book of right on

Himu

Quote from: skylark-e on June 15, 2008, 08:04:03 PM
Maui
Oh.  I live in O'ahu, but I might take a vacation to the Big Island or Maui.  So either the Hilton or the Hyatt is where I might be staying.

Skylark

I'm staying at the Hilton. Let's have a party.

I have a friend who live on Oahu :) his name is Sean
the book of right on

Evidence

I like skimboarding, but never got a hang of surfing.

I'm good at soccer, but no where near professional level.

I live in NJ.

I've been to alot of shows recently: Namely Dilated Peoples, and AoTP.

Himu

Quote from: skylark-e on June 15, 2008, 08:23:36 PM
I'm staying at the Hilton. Let's have a party.

I have a friend who live on Oahu :) his name is Sean
We should. doodella;

I know two guys named Sean. :]

Go Up