Pyrate

YPrrrr

This is so awesome powerofone;

"uh oh spaghettios" Genius china;

Pyrate

Andrew1911

"Whoa, watch that first step! It's a doozy!"

"Wow, you almost became a Grant sandwich!"

"Hey... What the hell is happening over there? Doesn't look good... At all... In my opinion... Of sorts..."

"Help! Me!"

"Looks like this is a job for... Batman!"

"Another job well done! The Batman always saves his people!"

The sequel to the roundhouse kick seen in The Lost World except this time... It's more awesome.

"Alan, help me! The birds are killing me!"

"Good riddance to bad Billy. Let's get out of here."

"Hey, we got out of here. Awesome. Oh, yeah... Billy... Whatever happened to that guy?"

Andrew1911

How fitting. This movie is about to enter the shit.

"Get away! That shit is mine!"

"Oh, God, this is the last time I put my hand in a large pile of shit..."

"I found the phone! Come huddle around! Oh, no... It's ringing... Could it be him? Oh, wait... It's just a telemarker... Wait... It's ringing again? Hello?"

http://www.bergen-filmklubb.no/images/David_Lynch_portrett.jpg

"Hello, Alan. You're reaching near the end of your journey. Soon... You'll find out what you are. Soon... Ha, ha, ha. Ha, ha, ha! HA, HA, HA! Oh, what the hell? Jason! How the hell do you hang up on these phones? I can never find out how to... Wait... Can he still hear me? Damn it!"

"What do you mean by end of my journey? Hello? Hello? Guys, I have a feeling we're about to find out what's going to happen in this intense and awe dropping finale..."

"... After we call Elle for help. Oh, God... Not you..."

"Hello, dinosaur man. It appears you are in quite a bit of a bad spot, dear boy."

"Listen, Billy... I'm sorry I snapped at you earlier... Do you like candy?"

"Ho-ho! That is a good one, old chum! It appears that you thought you could bribe me with something as insignificant as candy. My mother and father do not know of my amazing cognitive abilities... But... You do. So, either, you follow my instructions or I leave you to die on that god forsaken island. Hurry up. I'm listening."

"I'll give you a lifetime subscription to the New York Times and you get a PS3. That sound good?"

"You are a remarkable negiotiator, Mr. Grant. Now, I will go tell my mother of your troubles. You are on Site B, correct? Good, remember, wire it to my Switzerland account. It's non traceable. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go earn my Oscar. Mommy, mommy, dinosaur man in big bad trouble!"

Andrew1911

THE FINALE TO JP III II: THE REIMAGINING

"Uh-oh, spaghettios. Wait... I'll try to communicate with them."

"Do you know who I am?"

"Good Lord... It couldn't be... The Great Grant hath returneth?"

"What do you mean?"

"Why, sir, you are a velicoraptor! Don't you remember?"

"Oh, God, it's all coming back to me... David Lynch kidnapped me and gave me an extreme plastic surgery. He gave me drugs to forget my past... Now, I know who I am. David Lynch, you are not the master of me! Fellow velicoraptors! Help me kill this family of three! It shall feed all of us! Now, let me turn into my true form!"

"I AM THE GREAT GRANT! PREPARE TO BE FEASTED UPON, HUMANS!"

"After eating the family, Elle's help had arrived. The fools were digested by the newly reinvogarated velicoprators. The Great Grant's return helped the raptors cross the ocean and invade the world. Now, the world is in turmoil as the raptors had destroyed everything around them.

The End. God, I'm awesome."

Andrew1911

Andrew1911

Andrew1911

Nyerp

Geno

It stopped being funny on the third page  gonk;

Do this with another shitty movie. Star Wars Episode 1?  caterpie;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Tri4se

Quote from: Geno. on November 01, 2007, 07:37:09 PM
It stopped being funny on the third page  gonk;

Do this with another shitty movie. Star Wars Episode 1?  caterpie;

I liked it...  edumacate;

C.Mongler

Go Up