breaking: nintendo shits out yet another zelda """remake"""

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, October 13, 2015, 06:54:55 PM

previous topic - next topic

Will Zelda U ever actually come to Wii U?

Yes, exclusively
1 (10%)
Yes, but it will be a watered-down port of the superior NX version
5 (50%)
No, it will be an NX exclusive
4 (40%)
It will never see the light of day on any platform
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Go Down

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

don't let's

Quote from: Tectron on November 12, 2015, 02:58:09 PM
confirmed

complete with tacked-on, extortionistic amiiboâ,,¢ """features""" and not a single graphical update (or any other attempt to modernize it) aside from the resolution bump !! 5thgrade;
boo

[Spoiler][move][/move][/Spoiler]

don't let's

Quote from: Tectron on November 12, 2015, 03:42:25 PM
Quote from: … on October 13, 2015, 10:45:45 PM
I'll accept TP hd port but not a no new Zelda

i'm going to cackle wildly when tp hd inevitably gets delayed into the holidays, then reintroduced as a dual release for both wii u and nx, mirroring the circumstances of original release exactly lol
the sad part being that that's completely plausible

Kalahari Inkantation

[spoiler=full-res screens]

[/spoiler]

how disappointing

well, at least we now have irrefutable evidence that the gamecube version is the canon version

TooB

C.Mongler

at first i thought this HD remake looked like ass, but comparing it to the old version it looks delightfully better

i think remake is wayyyy to fucking strong of a word for what this is though. Windwaker was an actual remake while this seems to be updating textures, removing shitty fx they put on to hide how shitty the old textures were, and adding miibo support because its fucking nintendo of course they would

TooB

Quote from: C.Mongler on November 13, 2015, 08:36:56 AM
at first i thought this HD remake looked like ass, but comparing it to the old version it looks delightfully better

i think remake is wayyyy to fucking strong of a word for what this is though. Windwaker was an actual remake while this seems to be updating textures, removing shitty fx they put on to hide how shitty the old textures were, and adding miibo support because its fucking nintendo of course they would
personally, I still think remake is too strong a word for the WW HD.
though I do hope that they put in at least that much work for TP HD.

C.Mongler

Quote from: Jojo on November 13, 2015, 09:40:01 AM

i mean i guess you're right on that, remake probably is too strong for WW too; i think your latter point was what i was getting at in that i doubt they're gonna revamp the little annoying shit like they did in WW for this release BUT WE'LL SEEEEEEEEE

TooB

Quote from: C.Mongler on November 13, 2015, 09:52:44 AM
Quote from: Jojo on November 13, 2015, 09:40:01 AM

i mean i guess you're right on that, remake probably is too strong for WW too; i think your latter point was what i was getting at in that i doubt they're gonna revamp the little annoying shit like they did in WW for this release BUT WE'LL SEEEEEEEEE
I hope they do to, or else this will be NOTHING but a lazy port job for no reason.

C.Mongler

yeah it'd be nice but i think nintendo is mostly doing it because they're bleeding money and it's easier than making a new game lol  giggle;

TooB

Quote from: C.Mongler on November 13, 2015, 10:01:34 AM
yeah it'd be nice but i think nintendo is mostly doing it because they're bleeding money and it's easier than making a new game lol  giggle;
true lol

Go Up