July 03, 2024, 12:09:52 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

GUYS GUESS WHAT NINTENDO ANNOUNCED

Started by Commander Fuckass, August 29, 2014, 05:39:20 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thyme

klappa

Quote from: Thym Hortons on August 29, 2014, 10:56:16 AM
i want nintendo games on steam 5thgrade;
I want a pokemon mmo on steam, so I can pretend to be Ash.  5thgrade;

ME##

Quote from: klappa on August 29, 2014, 10:58:06 AM
His name is Satoshi  Q('_' Q)

PLEASEHELP1991

Quote from: David on August 29, 2014, 11:00:57 AM
Quote from: klappa on August 29, 2014, 10:58:06 AM
His name is Satoshi  Q('_' Q)
but ash from the dub has a slightly different personality than the original anime protagonist???
I love [you]

don't let's

Quote from: Jojo on August 29, 2014, 10:54:05 AM
eeehhhh... this is a bit more drastic than that. Not hardware wise mind you, software wise
Well yeah, newer technology and they can do more things with it. But it's still in that same vein. The dsi added cameras, and a shop, and it apparently had added more ram and a faster cpu than the ds lite. And as noted had exclusive games/content to it. (However limited that might have been.)

The dsi seemed like basically half a 3ds, and this currently revision will probably be what shapes into their next handheld line. (Unless they do another revision.)

don't let's

Kalahari Inkantation

QuoteA faster CPU is also included - and in fact will be required to play some new games

ugh

Kalahari Inkantation

Snowy

I just replaced my 3DS last month. awdood; Looks like I'll have to buy this so I can play more dumb JRPGs and hate myself.

PLEASEHELP1991

Quote from: Snowy on August 29, 2014, 11:17:34 AM
I just replaced my 3DS last month. awdood; Looks like I'll have to buy this so I can play more dumb JRPGs and hate myself.
same
I love [you]

ncba93ivyase

thankfully i don't play video games anymore lol

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

TooB

Quote from: … on August 29, 2014, 11:03:15 AM
Quote from: Jojo on August 29, 2014, 10:54:05 AM
eeehhhh... this is a bit more drastic than that. Not hardware wise mind you, software wise
Well yeah, newer technology and they can do more things with it. But it's still in that same vein. The dsi added cameras, and a shop, and it apparently had added more ram and a faster cpu than the ds lite. And as noted had exclusive games/content to it. (However limited that might have been.)

The dsi seemed like basically half a 3ds, and this currently revision will probably be what shapes into their next handheld line. (Unless they do another revision.)
the revisions again, are not my problem. It's the overall marketing strategy. It's no different than the wii u. I mean, I'll buy this, because I need to upgrade anyway, and this will be the perfect time, but its not a good idea in terms of trying to sell the thing to new owners

Hiro

uhhh the current 3ds has sd card slot too
but yeah i like the buttons and faceplate thing

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: y-i on August 29, 2014, 12:19:59 PM
uhhh the current 3ds has sd card slot too
but yeah i like the buttons and faceplate thing
it doesnt have the micro sd card slot faget
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Go Up