name one videogame company that most of boyah circlejerks over that you dont

Started by Commander Fuckass, July 25, 2014, 07:28:47 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thyme

Geno

Quote from: y-i on July 26, 2014, 05:52:49 PM
jesus you guys i'm not saying it's literally just tower defense, it has many similarities to it and i used tower defense to explain generally what dota is like since mobas and tower defense are related subgenres of strategy games
But it's not anything like a Tower Defense game lol. They're both in the RTS genre I guess, but they're pretty far apart from each other.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Infel

One dev I hate with a passion is basically wherever Edmund McMillen is. He's in like four companies what the hell.

klappa

Quote from: y-i on July 25, 2014, 05:43:51 PM
Quote from: Khadafi on July 25, 2014, 05:31:50 PM
how does dota  work

i try to paly and im like wut
I watched a good chunk of this video to try to understand: http://www.polygon.com/2014/7/8/5878621/dota-2-sports-valve

It's basically a weird 3rd-person team tower defense
love dota 2

I can see how if you're new and nobody explains it to you the game would be extremely difficult.  I don't know why since I started playing that game about a year ago I stopped having an interest in other games.  There's something about how difficult and competitive it is that's hard to find in almost any game. LoL is supposed to be like it but a lot easier.

On topic: Nintendo.

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

ME##

Kalahari Inkantation

Hiro

Quote from: David on September 08, 2014, 03:02:47 PM
nintendo and its unrelenting torrent of liquid bullshit
lmao who here is that supportive of nintendo these days

ME##

Quote from: y-i on September 08, 2014, 03:07:22 PM
Quote from: David on September 08, 2014, 03:02:47 PM