July 01, 2024, 01:23:16 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah gaming confessions general

Started by Commander Fuckass, May 02, 2012, 03:24:57 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

May 02, 2012, 03:24:57 PM Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 02:23:42 PM by Haunter
post some of your gaming confessions that you have

I dont really care for alttp, I understand it is a good game.
I never beat Super Metroid, but it's one of my favorite Metroid games
I dont really care for Mario Kart games
I didn't really like LBP1 or LBP2 [glow=black,2,300]and I find them boring, even while playing co-op[/glow]
I think SSB brawl is the best ssb game
I've never played a Kirby game
I sold my Xbox 360 because it [glow=black,2,300]has no gaems[/glow] and because it red ringed on me for the second time
[glow=black,2,300] Capcom[/glow]owns all of my money
Mirror's Edge is probably one of the better games this gen
I think MGS4 is the best MGS
I liked MGS2 more than MGS3
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Daddy

ncba93ivyase

little big planet is a terrible series

while i like my ps3, sony's exclusive series are 99% shit. uncharted 2's great, but all that shit like infamous, crash, and whatever is absolute trash. playstation all stars whatever is the greatest collection of shitty, forgettable characters of all time

i think mario kart double dash is really, really boring

i hate fighting games mostly because i suck at them.

there hasn't been a good mario game in ten years. i'll no longer buy a mario game no matter how great people say it is.

the wii is a terrible system and i only like its quirky little third party games like deadly creatures and no more heroes.

i only own one 3ds game and i bought it at launch. i don't know whether the problem is on my side or nintendo's, but i'm blaming nintendo

i don't really bother playing console or handheld games anymore, and i rarely play games from large publishers. i mostly play somewhat old pc games and indie games because there's a good variety and they're cheap

the last good metroid game was metroid prime 2. other m could have been great if they removed the first person segments, allowed exploration, and didn't make samus a bitch. i came so close to loving it but the problems are too much

the only game in the world i'm looking forward to is luigi's mansion 2 but i probably won't buy it because i know it'll suck saddood;

i constantly buy jrpgs because i think they're always very pretty games. i never put more than two hours into them because they're all the same damn game with the same damn storyline and they suck shit.

a big reason why i hate fpses is because they literally make me sick. i probably wouldn't hate them so much if i could actually play them

i don't like multiplayer games for two reasons: i like a good story in games and because i have nobody to play them with

god of war is a very boring series

i don't like pokemon anymore. black and white enhanced the formula a lot, i know, but i'm just so tired of it.

fuck; i should just stop buying nintendo games entirely. they'd be better off making 99 cent iphone games, but even then they'd suck
Quote from: Haunter on May 02, 2012, 03:24:57 PM
I sold my Xbox 360 because it [glow=black,2,300]has no gaems[/glow]
i told you faggot

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Snowy

Quote from: Haunter on May 02, 2012, 03:24:57 PM
I sold my Xbox 360 because it [glow=black,2,300]has no gaems[/glow]
It's like I'm really on 4chan!

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

silvertone

ME##

don't let's

I thought the Virtual Boy was actually fun

And I've only played a handful of playstation games

PLEASEHELP1991

also my first console was a playstation in 1997 but i never bought ff7 until this year
I love [you]

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Patsy Stone on May 02, 2012, 03:50:34 PM
also my first console was a playstation in 1997 but i never bought ff7 until this year
lol
I didnt play it until 2002  :(
[spoiler]after I beat FFVIII[/spoiler]
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Snowy

Quote from: Haunter on May 02, 2012, 03:51:38 PM
lol
I didnt play it until 2002  :(
[spoiler]after I beat FFVIII[/spoiler]
2009 smithicide;
Quote from: Dovydas on May 02, 2012, 03:46:20 PM
but it's true.
It has a few games.

It has Metro 2033 :(

strongbad

never beaten a LoZ game other than alttp
never beaten a metroid game other than fusion
i can't play single player games anymore because they feel like a waste of time. i'd rather read a book, which i feel is more beneficial anyway
i only play multiplayer games for the social aspect really
the only videogame i care about is Melee and as of lately Project M, a Brawl mod to make it play like Melee. i feel like i should explore other fighters, but i love Melee too much.

man the gamer-me of years past would hate me now. he'd probably be stoked that i was into melee, though, since that's something i've wanted to do since i was an nsider.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

maybe it's because i got my 360 a year after it came out and i haven't had any problems with it, but i genuinely like it. Though I will agree that it has no worthwhile exclusives. IF you had both a ps3 or a 360 then you were probably dissatisfied.

I like the wii ok as a secondary console.

I once punched my Gamecube because it wouldn't play my copy of Mario Kart Double Dash and I killed it.

Much like lawlz, I didn't really like Double Dash, and I hated the Wii Version.

Go Up