July 01, 2024, 12:53:11 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah gaming confessions general

Started by Commander Fuckass, May 02, 2012, 03:24:57 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Snowy

Quote from: N o t S i d on May 02, 2012, 04:30:08 PM
maybe it's because i got my 360 a year after it came out and i haven't had any problems with it, but i genuinely like it. Though I will agree that it has no worthwhile exclusives. IF you had both a ps3 or a 360 then you were probably dissatisfied.
I have both and there's nothing too special about either of them anymore. They have their perks but it's nothing too special.

Kalahari Inkantation

i still haven't completed skyward sword, it's probably the longest i've taken with any zelda game

Quote from: Pancake Persona on May 02, 2012, 03:41:44 PM
crash, and whatever is absolute trash. playstation all stars whatever is the greatest collection of shitty, forgettable characters of all time

i completely agree with this when it comes to sony's older (pre-ps3 sillydood;) characters, but that is probably at least partially because i had no experience with sony prior to 2007

i'm so biased

i hate fighting games mostly because i suck at them.

i suck at them too, but i'd probably still dislike them even if i were decent at them

they're just so dull lol

i feel the same way about sports and racing games and bla bla everyone knows this already

the last good metroid game was metroid prime 2. other m could have been great if they removed the first person segments, allowed exploration, and didn't make samus a bitch. i came so close to loving it but the problems are too much

The only Metroid game I have any experience with is Prime, arguably considered the best in the series, and I still couldn't finish it. awdood;

i never put more than two hours into them because they're all the same damn game with the same damn storyline and they suck shit.

i feel essentially the same way about turn-based jrpgs lol (ifeelbetter;), but like with sony it could just be because of a lack of experience with them

a big reason why i hate fpses is because they literally make me sick. i probably wouldn't hate them so much if i could actually play them

Something about being unable to see behind the character at all times makes first-person games uncomfortable for me.  They don't quite make me sick, but the tiny field of view makes me feel incredibly anxious. :'(

god of war is a very boring series

i've owned all three god of war games for at least a year and i've never even attempted to play any of them

i need to change that

i don't like pokemon anymore. black and white enhanced the formula a lot, i know, but i'm just so tired of it.

i consider myself a longtime nintendo fan, yet the only pokemon game i've ever played is soulsilver and i've never even finished it

Even with a Nintendo spin, turn-based gaming just doesn't appeal to me. awdood;
i've never finished super mario rpg for the same reason
likewise, i tried paper mario ttyd and didn't get very far >.<

the wii is a terrible system and i only like its quirky little third party games like deadly creatures and no more heroes.

conversely, i absolutely love the wii mainly for its first-party titles (although there were a handful of great third-party ones as well, nmh included), even though most 'hardcore' gamers seem disappointed by it

also, see: https://boyah.net/forums/index.php/topic,55160.0.html ugly;

Quote from: Thyme on May 02, 2012, 04:25:05 PM
summer 2010 ifeelbetter;

still haven't touched it awdood;

strongbad

If you were good at fighting games I bet you guys would like them. At least for me, once I started to figure out the ins and outs and how the game worked at a competitive level, it became a lot more fun.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: ilovesloths on May 02, 2012, 08:09:32 PM
If you were good at fighting games I bet you guys would like them. At least for me, once I started to figure out the ins and outs and how the game worked at a competitive level, it became a lot more fun.
yeah i didn't like football but i became a pro football player and i ended up loving it

Wrench

I do not like fighters, with the exception of Smash Bros
I do not like most RPG's (turn based annoys me)
I buy a lot more games than I can handle (long waiting line of untouched/barely touched)
I feel like I've been playing games lately only for trophies
I have only completed 2 Zelda games, though I really enjoy the series
Never completed a Metroid game
I enjoy the Wii, though I rarely play anymore
I still like Mario Party

silvertone

Quote from: N o t S i d on May 02, 2012, 08:16:29 PM
yeah i didn't like football but i became a pro football player and i ended up loving it
idk about you, but when i get somewhat good at something it is a lot more fun.

silvertone

Travis

I've never played an NES other than roms

Kalahari Inkantation

i'd never even seen a console older than the n64 until about a year ago

strongbad

Quote from: Sudoroodo on May 03, 2012, 07:17:26 PM

doodthing;
how does this happen

ncba93ivyase

what the fuck;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Classic

OH wow.  O_0

Thyme

tec, incidentally, has also never seen a flea market or a pawn shop

ME##

the only sega consoles i've ever seen in person are the genesis and dreamcast  confuseddood; confuseddood;

Go Up