July 08, 2024, 10:25:21 AM

1,531,276 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Overall, were you satisfied with the Wii?

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, September 20, 2011, 10:53:23 AM

previous topic - next topic

myface;

Yes
5 (41.7%)
No
7 (58.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

it's not my fault that i only played/enjoyed "well-received" games, i didn't consciously omit anything that would have been too low to prove my point madood;

And either way, it's not like it really matters, this thread is for [glow=black,2,300]opinions[/glow]; no one would suddenly decide either or was better all along based on ratings. lubdoods;

Travis

ME##

Nyerp

Quote from: Tectrika on September 20, 2011, 03:28:57 PM
it's not my fault that i only played/enjoyed "well-received" games, i didn't consciously omit anything that would have been too low to prove my point madood;

And either way, it's not like it really matters, this thread is for [glow=black,2,300]opinions[/glow]; no one would suddenly decide either or was better all along based on ratings. lubdoods;

i'm just kinda mad you didn't include super paper mario :|

or wario land shake it

or fucking nsmb wii goonish

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Sakamoto on September 20, 2011, 05:08:45 PM
i'm just kinda mad you didn't include super paper mario :|

or wario land shake it

or fucking nsmb wii goonish

i included nsmb wii :|

Nyerp

Samus Aran

Quote from: silvertone on September 20, 2011, 03:20:43 PM
In all honesty the games that interest me most nowadays are games on the snes, but I am too scared to buy any more SNES games due to the fact that data can accidently be erased so easily. At least in my experience it has been that way.  befuddlement

it's just that their internal batteries need to be replaced. i need to do this on some of my cartridges. but i need a soldering kit to do that.

Nyerp

Quote from: Snowy the Majestic Møøse on September 21, 2011, 05:22:51 AM
See while the Wii has some fun games, it doesn't have this XBOX HEUG library of genuinely good games like past Nintendo consoles, or even the PS3 and Xbox. In my experience the only good games for the Wii (in my opinion) are: Resident Evil 4, Kirby's Epic Yarn, NSMBW, Monster Hunter Tri, Mario Galaxy, Mario Galaxy 2, TP, Super Mario All-Stars, Brawl (to an extent), Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Okami, and the Matroid Trilogy.

everything about this post is retarded

Samus Aran

Quote from: Snowy the Majestic Møøse on September 21, 2011, 05:22:51 AM
See while the Wii has some fun games, it doesn't have this XBOX HEUG library of genuinely good games like past Nintendo consoles, or even the PS3 and Xbox. In my experience the only good games for the Wii (in my opinion) are: Resident Evil 4, Kirby's Epic Yarn, NSMBW, Monster Hunter Tri, Mario Galaxy, Mario Galaxy 2, TP, Super Mario All-Stars, Brawl (to an extent), Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Okami, and the Matroid Trilogy.

where is donkey kong country returns?????

Hiro

Quote from: Hakase on September 21, 2011, 09:33:59 AM
where is donkey kong country returns?????
I still need to get that. I played it once with a friend and it was pretty damn fun.
Hack my Wii and pirate a bunch of games I missed y/n

Samus Aran

Samus Aran

>how it played

uh it plays like donkey kong country

Wrench

Definitely. I love my Wii. Could've used more 3rd party games (good ones) and a much better online system, but it was good enough for my money.

me003

You guys liked Kirby's epic yarn?

And I liked the Wario Ware games I didn't see those mentioned.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Samus Aran

Quote from: Methree on October 11, 2011, 01:43:46 AM
You guys liked Kirby's epic yarn?

why wouldn't we? it's a genuinely great game.

Go Up