July 03, 2024, 12:15:03 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Overall, were you satisfied with the Wii?

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, September 20, 2011, 10:53:23 AM

previous topic - next topic

myface;

Yes
5 (41.7%)
No
7 (58.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Hakase on September 20, 2011, 01:53:17 PM
EITHER WAY, THE SNES SMASHES ALL YOUR PUNY OTHER NINTENDO CONSOLES IN SHEER AMOUNT OF ESSENTIAL TITLES

My list of SNES essentials would be pretty limited, but that's a topic for another [glow=black,2,300]lifetime[/glow]. sillydood;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Tectrika on September 20, 2011, 01:57:56 PM
My list of SNES essentials would be pretty limited, but that's a topic for another [glow=black,2,300]lifetime[/glow]. sillydood;

well yeah, i can't really fault most of you for that because you didn't really have the console

either way, for me, it has probably the biggest library of great games of any console EVER, let alone just nintendo ones

Thyme

Quote from: Hakase on September 20, 2011, 02:00:08 PM
well yeah, i can't really fault most of you for that because you didn't really have the console

either way, for me, it has probably the biggest library of great games of any console EVER, let alone just nintendo ones

Believe it or not, for me it would actually be the PS3. O_0

Nyerp

this thread became shit once you guys started making those retardedly biased lists

Samus Aran

Quote from: Sakamoto on September 20, 2011, 02:56:07 PM
this thread became shit once you guys started making those retardedly biased lists

honestly it was pretty civil and most of the lists shared many titles we all agreed upon

methinks you're just being nyerpy as usual n_n

Nyerp

there were plenty of great games omitted from both lists due to bias

Thyme

Quote from: Hakase on September 20, 2011, 03:06:51 PM
honestly it was pretty civil and most of the lists shared many titles we all agreed upon

methinks you're just being nyerpy as usual n_n

nah i've got to agree with him 5thgrade;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Sakamoto on September 20, 2011, 03:08:37 PM

or due to not having played them maybe??????????????

either way it's not really a big deal, it's not like we're trying to prove anything in this thread.

at least i hope we're not.

Thyme

Quote from: Hakase on September 20, 2011, 03:10:48 PM
or due to not having played them maybe??????????????

either way it's not really a big deal, it's not like we're trying to prove anything in this thread.

at least i hope we're not.

tec totes was girl;

Kalahari Inkantation

like what

i listed everything either i personally enjoyed or that was well received by wii gaymers and some of my personal favorites def. pulled the average down

i mean i could easily have taken mario galaxy's score and used that alone to compare to the entire list of gcn titles mentioned and used that as evidence but i didn't girl;

Hiro

bias? the thread is about our opinions on games we enjoy goonish

Hiro

yeah tec I think you like the Wii more becasue of the galaxy games  5thgrade;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Hiro on September 20, 2011, 03:17:15 PM
yeah tec I think you like the Wii more becasue of the galaxy games  5thgrade;

I don't disagree. girl;

silvertone

Quote from: Hakase on September 20, 2011, 01:56:30 PM
i lol'd but HEY it's not THAT old :'(
In all honesty the games that interest me most nowadays are games on the snes, but I am too scared to buy any more SNES games due to the fact that data can accidently be erased so easily. At least in my experience it has been that way.  befuddlement

YPrrrr

Again, tec's list was shorter and only included well received games. If I shortened my list or tec had to list an equal number of wii games, the gamecube would have the higher average 5thgrade;
Quote from: Sakamoto on September 20, 2011, 02:56:07 PM
yep, we should just not discuss things with bias. Only facts and truths.

People hated lawlz but he was good for activity because his biases promoted discussion... FOR ACTIVITY THE POWER OF GOD

Go Up