October 06, 2024, 09:20:40 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Pokemon Black and White Versions

Started by bluaki, April 08, 2010, 11:40:05 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

Quote from: Nyerp on September 16, 2010, 06:03:02 PM
HAHAHAHA THOSE ARE SO AWFUL

holy fuck when will they learn that simpler = better??
Even some of the simple ones are bad too.
I think another problem they're having is that they've made so many pokemon by now, they're running out of ideas and are now resorting to cloning older pokemon or making ones that make absolutely no sense. I doubt even they know what half of them are supposed to be.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Hïro on September 16, 2010, 06:03:44 PM
THREE OF THEM ARE SIMPLE RECOLORS FOR CHRIST'S SAKE
Oh no, there are very subtle differences ;)

[spoiler]I am enraged too madood;[/spoiler]

By the way, we don't need any more fire-fighting or water-ground thanks akudood;

Nyerp

Andria

Nyerp

what the fuck is Daikenki even supposed to be???? holy FUCK

Samus Aran

monozu and jiheddo made me laugh...when it evolves, it simply grows another head, really no other change at all

some of these aren't really that bad, but overall, a really disappointing new batch. so many of these are practically just revamped versions of old pokemon. ugh.

Patrick Stickles

the dark dragons at the end are totally the beatles until their last result

the water ghost octopus with a crown and a mustache is KING

also polar bear with penor

also the stats on the grass evolution are awful, really really awful
What the fuck was it for anyway?

Wrench

holy christ these new ones are weird

Samus Aran

no more eeveelutions? :'(

then again i guess the only other eeveelution i care to see is a ground-type one

Hiro

Quote from: Lain on September 16, 2010, 09:47:30 PM
no more eeveelutions? :'(

then again i guess the only other eeveelution i care to see is a ground-type one
there's no old pokemon in this one  baddood;

Samus Aran

Hiro

I just looked through them again, and I've changed my mind a little bit. There's about 25 that I really like, 45 that are just terrible, and the other 86 are actually pretty decent. The legendaries though, good lord are they awful.
So really it's a mixed bag, like any generation after the originals. Slightly worse than R/S, but actually better than D/P in some ways.

KonohaShinobi

To clear this up: There are no old gen pokemon in Isshu UNTIL after the E4. Like how it works with the mass outbreaks in the past games, except to a much further extent.

Also there are no older gen evolutions.

Also: The rom is leaked, not sure if I want to play it. I almost looked at the Isshu dex but I am trying to stay unspoiled, as it said in the pokemon peer interview, you are supposed to have the same feeling of exploration and excitement as you did in Gen1, so I am trying to hold true to it. Only thing I looked at are the starter Evos, and half of the legendaries.

Hiro

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on September 17, 2010, 01:18:22 PM
To clear this up: There are no old gen pokemon in Isshu UNTIL after the E4. Like how it works with the mass outbreaks in the past games, except to a much further extent.

Also there are no older gen evolutions.

Also: The rom is leaked, not sure if I want to play it. I almost looked at the Isshu dex but I am trying to stay unspoiled, as it said in the pokemon peer interview, you are supposed to have the same feeling of exploration and excitement as you did in Gen1, so I am trying to hold true to it. Only thing I looked at are the starter Evos, and half of the legendaries.
I hate the legendaries so much
I tried to do that too (not look at the list), but I don't think it will really effect me that much. They'll have new names when I play, and I'll likely forget most of them by the time the game's out in the US.

Geno

Jesus christ the pokemon look just terrible.
The gear pokemon is just plain lazy. ALRIGHT LETS MAKE A POKEMON THAT JUST ADDS A PART EACH TIME IT EVOLVES
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up