ULTIMATE POST YOUR FAVORITE GENRE'S COLLECTION/MAKE SUGGESTIONS/TAKE SUGGESTIONS

Started by ncba93ivyase, December 05, 2009, 01:24:36 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

wawi

Quote from: Pancake Persona on December 06, 2009, 04:39:44 PM
so is that a yes

because it's possible the romans used a thumb down as a positive symbol: http://www.news.ku.edu/1997/97N/SepNews/Sept29/thumbs.html

I know lol
I think that'd be a good idea to put it into the first post.

Cookie

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Cookie on December 06, 2009, 04:42:08 PM
IM GOING TO TRY NANOSTRAY I SAID
well i edited in a bunch of much better shmups on the first page that you could easily emulate

i have an nes goodset and i generally feel bad about emulating but i might try the bard's tale later

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

strongbad

Geno

yeah uh the thing is the only game console I have anymore is my 360 and wii.
Everything else broke or something.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ncba93ivyase

okay, added everything that's been posted so far

AND PLEASE DON'T PUT YOUR SHIT IN SPOILERS ANYMORE

and strongbad your images are all broken lol

strongbad

Quote from: Pancake Persona on December 06, 2009, 04:56:04 PM
okay, added everything that's been posted so far

AND PLEASE DON'T PUT YOUR SHIT IN SPOILERS ANYMORE

and strongbad your images are all broken lol

yeah i had a feeling that would happen if I hotlinked them directly from my email
ill take new pictures when i can find my camera. my old images sucked anyway.

Dullahan

I modded my XBOX so that I could play the older styled games  on them. One reason is because the controller on my SNES was pretty much screwed and it was too much of a hassle to go out and find another because no pawn shop around here would sell one. I know that some of you people here are not a fan of emulators due to the certains things they do (such as save states) but the fact is that I spent $130 bucks to buy it and mod it. And whether it was a good deal or not, I think it was totally worth getting 99% of all games (including some fan-translated japan-only released games) on the NES, SNES, Atari, GameBoy, GameGear, and Sega Genesis MegaDrive.

This does not mean that I don't have any games to post. Far from it. I plan to still keep these games for a little while longer. Just in case something screws up. Here goes.

Note: I have Wind Waker. My friend is borrowing it.

Note: I had to cover up my name on my blue. Doesn't mean I like it most. I also have Sapphire, but my same friend is borrowing it.

Sorry about the blur

The main categories these pictures fall under are RPG, platform/adventure, shooter, multiplayer/fuck-around games. Or how I consider it.

Dullahan

I apologize for the white. I wasn't paying attention when I was adding the dots.

metalfaceape

Go Up