ULTIMATE POST YOUR FAVORITE GENRE'S COLLECTION/MAKE SUGGESTIONS/TAKE SUGGESTIONS

Started by ncba93ivyase, December 05, 2009, 01:24:36 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Daddy

Quote from: Pancake Persona on December 05, 2009, 08:41:25 AM
the thread was created so everyone can try out new games

i just don't want dumbasses like you that haven't played a single game from a genre saying they're all dumb
uh you seem to do that all of the time

and i've played plenty of shmups :|

The point was that you do the same shit yet get pissy when people make generalized comments about your shmups
now shut up becuase your whining is what is throwing the thread off topic with the 'lol ur a dumbass but my crappy opinon rox  xD'

Geno

I play every genre except sports games.
It's very rare for me to find a sports game I enjoy.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: GENOP on December 05, 2009, 08:47:51 AM
I play every genre except sports games.
It's very rare for me to find a sports game I enjoy.
ice hockey on the nes is fun

now back to the main topic

some of you bastards need to post some collections like i did so i can post the rest of my shmups

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

Quote from: Pancake Persona on December 05, 2009, 08:46:59 AM
except i've played loads of games from every genre i know of and you haven't played any shmups aside from maybe galaga
How many xbox games have you played?
How many 360 games have you played?  You generalize too now shut up.

Thyme

Geno

Quote from: JMV on December 05, 2009, 08:53:47 AM
lolz he played them on pc so 360 is gey

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: JMV on December 05, 2009, 08:53:47 AM
Yes, because games and genres that exist on the 360 totally don't exist anywhere else on any other platform. I suppose I can't ever say anything negative about an FMV game because I don't own a CD-i.

back in the day, not even geno would've argued something that stupid

just get out of this board because you don't even play games
Quote from: Thyme on December 05, 2009, 08:55:19 AM

uh well you can still post what you have and like most

if you like platformers, just post the few you have

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

Quote from: Pancake Persona on December 05, 2009, 08:57:04 AM
Yes, because games and genres that exist on the 360 totally don't exist anywhere else on any other platform. I suppose I can't ever say anything negative about an FMV game because I don't own a CD-i.
So you've played a few FPS and didn't like them so the whole genre sucks?

Yet I can't claim the same about shmups?

oklol

Quoteback in the day, not even geno would've argued something that stupid
Only you do.

Quotejust get out of this board because you don't even play games
You post in the Picture/having a life board yet you don't post pictures or have a life.
Also my banning ability says I can post in any board I want you slut.

Geno

ncba93ivyase

hey kaz are you still an admin

someone is clearly violating the peaceful rules of the thread and needs his posts deleted and his account banned

Daddy

Quote from: Pancake Persona on December 05, 2009, 09:02:59 AM
hey kaz are you still an admin

someone is clearly violating the peaceful rules of the thread and needs his posts deleted and his account banned
no

and you're right.

Daddy

ok deleted the offending post and dipshitted the offender

because the peaceful rules were violated with the name calling.

Good day.

ncba93ivyase

yes i get dipshitted for attempting to make a decent post about games that was destroyed by a person that doesn't even play games

i mean it's not like a certain former admin ever did anything like this before

just get the hell out of the thread and this board already

Daddy

Quote from: Pancake Persona on December 05, 2009, 09:08:23 AM
yes i get dipshitted for attempting to make a decent post about games that was destroyed by a person that doesn't even play games
You said a member should have his posts deleted and be banned for violating the peaceful rules of this thread.

A review of posts showed that you were that member since you were the one calling other members a dumbass. I was only going along with your suggestion.

Quotei mean it's not like a certain former admin ever did anything like this before
And look at you now.

Quotejust get the hell out of the thread and this board already
sry i need to moderate this board when you're here.

Go Up