ULTIMATE POST YOUR FAVORITE GENRE'S COLLECTION/MAKE SUGGESTIONS/TAKE SUGGESTIONS

Started by ncba93ivyase, December 05, 2009, 01:24:36 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Linkjge

if i could find my Turbo grafx then i would play the shit out of Blazing Lazers

oh wait i have it on VC

Tomboh

it took me like 15 minutes to get all those games together and take pictures of them and then make dots on them and shit

comment on them more you fuckers

ncba93ivyase

Holy shit Cookie I love Shadowgate. thumbup;

And why's Cubivore so great? I kind of wanted it a few years back because I think Reaper loved it, but I have loads of other games first and have no clue what'd make me want it aside from the weirdness factor.

also what's a bard's tale like. as far as i know it's a d&d game (or maybe i'm wrong), but i honestly know nothing about it and want a good nes rpg

and tomboh why do you have chrono nigger dotted but not dragon quest v

And yeah Claquesous, Front Mission is goddamn awesome. It's incredibly hard since enemies completely flood the map and a single  attack can destroy a unit's arms and make it completely impossible to attack.

i suppose you could say it's "realistic".

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: JMV on December 05, 2009, 10:58:18 PM
What is cubivore about?
uh you go around as an animal have sex and eating other things to grow

at least that's what i remember reading about when it first came out

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

strongbad

Quote from: Pancake Persona on December 05, 2009, 10:49:28 PM
And yeah Claquesous, Front Mission is goddamn awesome. It's incredibly hard since enemies completely flood the map and a single  attack can destroy a unit's arms and make it completely impossible to attack.

i suppose you could say it's "realistic".

Did you beat it?

Tomboh

chrono trigger has a battle system thats pretty unique and if you havent played it you might like it

DQV i guess is also unique, and i would dot it if i didnt think other, cheape r and more haighly praised DQs were better jumping off points for the series

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: StrongBad007 on December 05, 2009, 11:03:17 PM
Did you beat it?
no, because i don't have patience for grinding and repeating battles over and over

Very rarely do I play through SRPGs because they're so time consuming, although I do like some.

in the time it takes to get through one moderately challenging battle on any srpg, i could beat an easy shmup and have time to spare. it only gets worse when that battle in an srpg will have to be repeated 2 or 3 times due to one little mistake

ncba93ivyase

Check the first post since I've edited it; that's about 90% of the shmups I physically own.

At least try emulating some of the older ones marked with purple and definitely green. thumbup;

Cookie

Quote from: Pancake Persona on December 05, 2009, 10:49:28 PM
Holy shit Cookie I love Shadowgate. thumbup;

And why's Cubivore so great? I kind of wanted it a few years back because I think Reaper loved it, but I have loads of other games first and have no clue what'd make me want it aside from the weirdness factor.

also what's a bard's tale like. as far as i know it's a d&d game (or maybe i'm wrong), but i honestly know nothing about it and want a good nes rpg

Shadowgate is the shit. I was recently blessed with the box copy of it for GBC. <3

I've been in love with Cubivore since the day I bought it. The design of the game is what I really enjoy. The environment of the game is very unique and enjoyable. The game is also super long (typical atlus game) and I've never really found it that repetitive even though all you do in each new level is eat shit to make you cubivore grow bigger and bigger. All the different cubivores you grow/evolve into are kept in a journal type thing. Now that I think of it it has some very pokemon like elements in that sense.

Bards Tale was the first RPG I ever played, my uncle gave it to me with his NES. It's weird because every time I play an RPG I always find myself comparing it to Bard's Tale, even though some RPGs aren't even comparable to it. It's a dungeon crawler where you assemble your party and had to crawl through a dungeon solving puzzles, battling creatures, finding treasure and that sort of thing.

I know a lot of people like Dragon Warrior for NES. I was never a big fan, but you might enjoy it.

Hiro

Quote from: Tomboh on December 06, 2009, 03:21:03 AM
Okay my genre is RPGs. I dunno if they're my favorite, but I own more RPGs than any any genre.

PS3, PSP, DS, and GCN:

[spoiler][/spoiler]

GB, GBC, and GBA (P.S - The blank game is Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga. I tore off the title sticker because it randomly erased my save game file for the second time on me, so in my rage I did that for some reason):

[spoiler]NOT PICTURED: Pokemon Silver, Crystal, and Blue versions. Because I lost them.  saddood;
EDITED IN: FFTA because it was in my DS and I forgot about it until after I cleared all the games away.[/spoiler]

Virtual Console (lol):

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Go ahead and comment or whatever.

lol @ so many Pokemon games

Quote from: JMV on December 06, 2009, 03:44:06 AM
wat

how. not saying it looks boring but I don't understand how looking at the screenshot really shows how the gameplay would be at all.
I don't know either  doodhuh;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Cookie on December 06, 2009, 10:42:59 AM
Shadowgate is the shit. I was recently blessed with the box copy of it for GBC. <3

I have it boxed on the NES

play some of my shmups niggers

Hiro

Quote from: Cookie on December 05, 2009, 09:35:48 AM
Here, this genre is called some of Cookie's favorite games genre.

[spoiler]

Thats FFIV by the way.
[/spoiler]
You have some pretty awesome taste in games  baddood;

One day I almost rented Cubivore, but didn't. The next day, the rental place burned down, so we got to keep everything we rented. I really wish I had grabbed it ;__;

ncba93ivyase

i'm thinking about editing everyone's pictures into the first few posts

yea or nay

wawi

Go Up