ULTIMATE POST YOUR FAVORITE GENRE'S COLLECTION/MAKE SUGGESTIONS/TAKE SUGGESTIONS

Started by ncba93ivyase, December 05, 2009, 01:24:36 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Cookie

Here, this genre is called some of Cookie's favorite games genre.

Thats FFIV by the way.

Hiro

I don't really have a favorite genre, although I guess I'm a big fan of action/adventure games.

There are actually two sports games I enjoy: NBA Jam (SNES), and NBA 2K2 (Dreamcast).

strongbad

I am into pretty much all genres. I guess I always dig games with a lot of customization, whether it be something like Fallout 3 or Forza 3.

Also I took pics of some of my favorite games but since i lost my camera i have to use my cell phone which doesn't accept any kind of extremal memory card so I'm trying to email them to myself which is taking forever since i get no service in my house so wait on the pics bros

Claquesous

Here's my small amount of SRPGs. If you see, the bottom ones are FE Sacred Stones, Zone of the Enders: Fist of Mars, FFTA2, Valkyrie Profile Covenant of the Plume, and Knights in the Nightmare. Also not pictured (because I don't have them) are Yggdra Union, FE 1-7, Valkyria Chronicles, Front Mission (DS one), Final Fantasy Tactics and Advanced. Also maybe Etrian Odyssey II. It's not really the same thing, but I feel like I should mention it.

Cookie

Quote from: Claquesous on December 06, 2009, 01:58:26 AM

Here's my small amount of SRPGs. If you see, the bottom ones are FE Sacred Stones, Zone of the Enders: Fist of Mars, FFTA2, Valkyrie Profile Covenant of the Plume, and Knights in the Nightmare. Also not pictured (because I don't have them) are Yggdra Union, FE 1-7, Valkyria Chronicles, Front Mission (DS one), Final Fantasy Tactics and Advanced. Also maybe Etrian Odyssey II. It's not really the same thing, but I feel like I should mention it.

YES!!!!!!!! I forgot to picture those two.

Hiro

Quote from: Claquesous on December 06, 2009, 01:58:26 AM

I really loved Sacred Stones, but I found Path of Radiance to be pretty boring.

Daddy

Claquesous

Quote from: Cookie on December 06, 2009, 02:02:01 AM
YES!!!!!!!! I forgot to picture those two.

High five for Sting love.

Quote from: Hïro on December 06, 2009, 02:03:10 AM
I really loved Sacred Stones, but I found Path of Radiance to be pretty boring.

Really now? PoR is by far my favorite FE. Also Ike.

Quote from: JMV on December 06, 2009, 02:08:45 AM
Valkyrie Profile <3

I agree. Too bad Covenant of the Plume isn't like VP1, although it's still good.

strongbad

Quote from: Claquesous on December 06, 2009, 02:34:27 AM
High five for Sting love.
Really now? PoR is by far my favorite FE. Also Ike.
I agree. Too bad Covenant of the Plume isn't like VP1, although it's still good.

You seem to have a thing for SRPGs.
You should check out Front Mission on DS.:

My favorite SRPG.

Hiro

Quote from: StrongBad007 on December 06, 2009, 02:46:56 AM

My favorite SRPG.
That looks oddly fun  baddood;

Claquesous

Quote from: StrongBad007 on December 06, 2009, 02:46:56 AM

My favorite SRPG.

Yeah, I listed it up there. Haven't played it, but I wanted to at one point and it looks great. It's only $20 new, so I'll probably get it soon.

Tomboh

Okay my genre is RPGs. I dunno if they're my favorite, but I own more RPGs than any any genre.

PS3, PSP, DS, and GCN:

[spoiler][/spoiler]

GB, GBC, and GBA (P.S - The blank game is Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga. I tore off the title sticker because it randomly erased my save game file for the second time on me, so in my rage I did that for some reason):

[spoiler]NOT PICTURED: Pokemon Silver, Crystal, and Blue versions. Because I lost them.  saddood;
EDITED IN: FFTA because it was in my DS and I forgot about it until after I cleared all the games away.[/spoiler]

Virtual Console (lol):

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Go ahead and comment or whatever.

Daddy

Quote from: Hïro on December 06, 2009, 02:51:38 AM
That looks oddly fun  baddood;
wat

how. not saying it looks boring but I don't understand how looking at the screenshot really shows how the gameplay would be at all.

oh tomboh tell me about harry potter

wawi

Quote from: JMV on December 06, 2009, 03:44:06 AM
wat

how. not saying it looks boring but I don't understand how looking at the screenshot really shows how the gameplay would be at all.

I was thinking the same thing but I thought maybe he looked up gameplay videos O_0

Tomboh

Quote from: JMV on December 06, 2009, 03:44:06 AM
oh tomboh tell me about harry potter
its better than youd think itd be

YOU GET TO USE THE FLIPENDO SPELL

Go Up