October 07, 2024, 03:26:42 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

i'm desensitized yay

Started by ??????, December 02, 2009, 03:38:40 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Slim

Quote from: Alyssa the Glowing Sole on December 05, 2009, 10:48:27 PMThank you, Slim, that was great.

Okay, you're getting too nicey-nicey now.

I still think your position is pretty stupid, just so you know, so let's not cuddle up just yet.
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

the shortest route to the sea

Quote from: Slim on December 05, 2009, 10:59:37 PM
Okay, you're getting too nicey-nicey now.

I still think your position is pretty stupid, just so you know, so let's not cuddle up just yet.

Oh I know. But we got somewhere by argument. I'm just happy about that. You're still an asshole, but I have some respect for you now!

Quote from: JMV on December 05, 2009, 10:56:18 PM
Alternative question. What if the actions in the OP were to happen to a guy?

What would that constitute?

Rape, in my mind. Part of the reason why I like a more inclusive definition of rape is that penetration requires the logistics of penetration. But I could call this rape for any sex and gendered person doing this to any other sex and gendered person. Which I consider a merit, others may not.

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

Socks

I honestly fear someone like ppqu being on a jury. Where, you know, you're not supposed to have emotional reasoning.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Socks on December 05, 2009, 11:03:49 PM
I honestly fear someone like ppqu being on a jury. Where, you know, you're not supposed to have emotional reasoning.
me too

People with views like this are what land men 20 years in prison for accidentally stumbling across CP on the internet.

"HE SAW A LITTLE GIRL ON THE INTERNET, WHETHER WILLINGLY OR NOT, SO HE'S CLEARLY A CHILD RAPIST."

"SOME DUDE TOUCHED HER TITS AND SHE DID NOTHING ABOUT IT. HE'S CLEARLY A RAPIST."

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

?????

It's a scary world we live in.
Die for Dethklok

Daddy

Uh I don't agree that groping is "rape" but Lawlz that example is a bit dumb.

One is "Willingly or not" being labeled a child rapist and one is intentionally groping a person against their will. Whether they do anything about it doesn't make it right or wrong.

1. If it did, that would be like saying actual rape isn't rape if the victim doesn't go to the police.
2. It'd be another story if a guy touched a girl's tits accidentally since he obviously didn't intend to do so.

Quote from: Socks on December 05, 2009, 11:03:49 PM

Oh socks, you have no idea how much of a cold hearted rational motherfucker I can be. It's just, I spent my entire youth doing that. It's boring.

Plus, I'm not totally an emotional thinker. Since emotions don't listen to logic, if I was functioning on only an emotional level, I would not listen to Slim. But I do!

And I would never let semantic stuff like this get in the way of someone's life or jailtime, thank you. I'm better than that.

I'll just torture boyah for a few hours instead. :D

?????

I imagined the smiley with an evil laugh.

And all was well in the Forums of Boyah.
Die for Dethklok

Slim

Quote from: Alyssa the Glowing Sole on December 05, 2009, 11:03:21 PMOh I know. But we got somewhere by argument. I'm just happy about that. You're still an asshole, but I have some respect for you now!

You have respect for me now? Ew. In that case, I take everything back.

Quote from: Alyssa the Glowing Sole on December 05, 2009, 11:11:07 PMOh socks, you have no idea how much of a cold hearted rational motherfucker I can be.

You should show us some of that some time.
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Quote from: Slim on December 05, 2009, 11:19:31 PM
You have respect for me now? Ew. In that case, I take everything back.

You should show us some of that some time.

Put your cock back in your mouth, you speak better.

Sure thing, just throw me on a jury and see what happens.

Socks

Quote from: Alyssa the Glowing Sole on December 05, 2009, 11:11:07 PM
I'm better than that.

Being a passionate fellow myself, you'll have to pardon me for taking a handful of salt. If anything has been positively demonstrated tonight it's your persistent will and self-righteousness feature. I don't buy the whole light switch aspect of your character and conduct. Our beliefs are what define us individuals, and they stem from things far deeper and more powerful than our conscious mind and public words. Needless to say, let us hope some poor soul isn't the testing ground for this possibility.

Quote from: Socks on December 05, 2009, 11:24:48 PM
Being a passionate fellow myself, you'll have to pardon me for taking a handful of salt. If anything has been demonstrated tonight it's your persistent will and self-righteousness. I don't buy the whole light switch aspect of your character and conduct. Our beliefs are what define us individuals and they stem from things far deeper and more powerful than our conscious mind and public words. Needless to say, let us hope some poor soul isn't the testing ground for this possibility.

Not just a grain, hmmm? Yeah, I'm persistent and I refuse to back down when I feel I have a basis. Anyway, I respect you too, and if your cock is nearly as long as Slim's you should put it back in your mouth.

Slim

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Socks

Quote from: Slim on December 05, 2009, 11:33:44 PM
Not possible.

I don't use rulers to measure the length of things. So maybe possible.  hocuspocus;

Go Up