October 07, 2024, 03:20:11 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

i'm desensitized yay

Started by ??????, December 02, 2009, 03:38:40 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

clucky won't do anything about it.

she should, though.

Nyerp

well clucky you didn't say "no" so i assumed you didn't mind

Classic

I couldn't help myself.

Sorry Clucky.   saddood;

FAMY2

If he gets away with this he will only get worse.   akudood;

Sam

uh.

I don't want to sound like a bitch but

what the fuck clucky you dummy head. So you didn't see it coming, but what did you do after?

"oh hey, that was weird, for a minute there I thought you were FEELING ME UP."

At this point I actually know how you feel. I wouldn't want to tell anyone either. BUT WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY ANYTHING TO HIM AT THE TIME?! RAAAHHHHH.

You need to take better care of yourself because this is something Boyah can't really help you with.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Travis

i had a dream my super perverted second cousin was the one who did this

wtffffffffff

also ya tell somebody

the shortest route to the sea

It's clear that you're trying to make it a non-issue and all by censoring your first post, but seriously. Nearly all of us are behind you, and we want you to tell somebody. If that isn't enough force to push you off your fence (if you hadn't already decided, and it's clear you're trying to justify a violation of your rights and sanctity), then get this: you were raped. You were sexually mistreated, which directly means rape, no matter what seriousness you think it has. Do something about it.

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Alyssa the Glowing Sole on December 03, 2009, 09:30:26 AMyou were raped.
No.
Quoterape 1 |rĆ,,Āp|
noun
the crime, committed by a man, of forcing another person to have sexual intercourse with him without their consent and against their will, esp. by the threat or use of violence against them

She was sexually assaulted/battered.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

?????

I'm pretty sure this wasn't a serious post you guys.
Die for Dethklok

Samus Aran

Quote from: TheSequel on December 04, 2009, 05:01:38 PM
I'm pretty sure this wasn't a serious post you guys.

you don't know clucky very well, do you?

?????

Quote from: Lain on December 04, 2009, 05:03:15 PM
you don't know clucky very well, do you?
I don't even know who the hell Clucky is. Err, while I know who it is but I don't know her know her. You know what I mean? :(
Die for Dethklok

Quote from: Pancake Persona on December 04, 2009, 10:03:07 AM
No.
She was sexually assaulted/battered.

Only males can rape?

Rape is only penetration?

News to me.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Alyssa the Glowing Sole on December 05, 2009, 06:22:50 AM
Only males can rape?

Rape is only penetration?

News to me.
"It has been said that sexual assault includes rape, forced vaginal, anal or oral penetration, forced sexual intercourse, inappropriate touching, forced kissing, child molestation, and the torture of the victim in a sexual manner.[5]"

plain old sexual assault is generally used in court to cover inappropriate/forced minor (as in not severe) sexual activity

rape generally involves the crazy shit like something penetrating another human orifice, actual physical harm, etc

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Quote from: Pancake Persona on December 05, 2009, 06:29:20 AM
"It has been said that sexual assault includes rape, forced vaginal, anal or oral penetration, forced sexual intercourse, inappropriate touching, forced kissing, child molestation, and the torture of the victim in a sexual manner.[5]"

plain old sexual assault is generally used in court to cover inappropriate/forced minor (as in not severe) sexual activity

rape generally involves the crazy shit like something penetrating another human orifice, actual physical harm, etc

I don't think its particularly useful to differentiate the two...there are ways of violating sexual and personal sanctity that penetration couldn't hope to achieve. Semantically you are correct. But I consider any form of sexual abuse worthy of the term rape, and the seriousness thereof.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Alyssa the Glowing Sole on December 05, 2009, 06:36:22 AM
I don't think its particularly useful to differentiate the two.

I think it is.

Groping a woman isn't anywhere near as severe as forcefully penetrating and impregnating her and possibly giving her an STD.

Go Up