October 07, 2024, 03:18:17 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

i'm desensitized yay

Started by ??????, December 02, 2009, 03:38:40 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mando Pandango

What the fuck at the guy who did that and what the fuck at you for not making a big deal out of it.

WHAT.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Veal

Well if you're getting molested in class then you might want to consider it.

??????

Quote from: Man of Popsicle on December 02, 2009, 06:47:11 AM
What the fuck at the guy who did that and what the fuck at you for not making a big deal out of it.

WHAT.
I'm confused.
I'M NOT SURE IF IT'S MOLESTATION. Plus it'll create problems with him and his friends and stuff and attention will be directed at me and generic stuff that people say to not get the other person in trouble.

Also I don't make big deals out of anything because I'm dead inside.  giggle;

If it happens again I'll probably do something then.

Veal

oh my god clucky

you need so much help

Mando Pandango

So then which part wasn't molestation? The part where he stuck his hand down your shirt against your will or the part where you tried to scream but really couldn't since he was covering your mouth while doing so?
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Veal

Quote from: Man of Popsicle on December 02, 2009, 06:54:00 AM
So then which part wasn't molestation? The part where he stuck his hand down your shirt against your will or the part where you trued to scream but really couldn't since he was covering your mouth while doing so?

Gaff'd

Bushy

Quote from: Veal on December 02, 2009, 06:53:43 AM
oh my god clucky

you need so much help
Aaand now it all makes sense
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

l a c e y

I don't see how anyone should be concerned about this. It wasn't any ones fault but her own. She could have pushed him away. How hard could that be. Or you know tried a little harder to scream or something.

Veal

Quote from: l a c e y on December 02, 2009, 07:09:21 AM
She could have pushed him away.

That's what we're concerned about.

??????

Quote from: Veal on December 02, 2009, 06:53:43 AM
oh my god clucky

you need so much help
my time expired with my psychologist  :3
she actually sent another person to be an in-home but she never came until like 5 months later when I was in a dysthymial state  

oh well i guess cyclothymics can live a good life if they become exuberant  cjlubdoods;
Quote from: l a c e y on December 02, 2009, 07:09:21 AM
I don't see how anyone should be concerned about this. It wasn't any ones fault but her own. She could have pushed him away. How hard could that be. Or you know tried a little harder to scream or something.
okay imagine a 6 foot fatso that's obese whose arms are around 6 times the width of your 6 inch diameter noodley appendages.

Also I didn't know what was going on until he tried to shoved his hands down me. I thought he was doing his same old shit he does with other kids (Like giving them bear hugs)

Plus if I told they'll just say I'm over reacting and will bring negative attention to everyone.  baddood;

Mando Pandango

I find it hard to believe that his arms are three feet wide.

Veal

Quote from: Freud and His Friend:Jung on December 02, 2009, 07:26:03 AM
okay imagine a 6 foot fatso that's obese whose arms are around 6 times the width of your 6 inch diameter noodley appendages.

she doesn't have to.

Quote from: Freud and His Friend:Jung on December 02, 2009, 07:26:03 AM
Also I didn't know what was going on until he tried to shoved his hands down me. I thought he was doing his same old shit he does with other kids (Like giving them bear hugs)

Plus if I told they'll just say I'm over reacting and will bring negative attention to everyone.  baddood;

No they'll say "Holy shit he put his hands down your shirt?!"

BRING NEGATIVE ATTENTION TO HIM, CLUCKY. HE'S A BIG FAT FUCK WHO'S PROBABLY MASTURBATING RIGHT NOW TO THE THOUGHT OF HIS BEARDED ARMS RUBBING HIS EXCESS BODY GREASE ONTO YOUR SOFT CLEAN SKIN

l a c e y

Uh well still why wouldn't you at least punch him or spit in his face or something?

??????

Quote from: l a c e y on December 02, 2009, 07:47:01 AM
Uh well still why wouldn't you at least punch him or spit in his face or something?
i felt shocked and out of it afterward

also you dicks stop getting off topic and making me put more realistic thoughts into my situation  akudood;

Socks

December 02, 2009, 08:14:00 AM #29 Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 09:29:05 AM by Socks
holy fuck,  saddood;

Go Up