October 06, 2024, 09:21:01 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Modern Warfare 2

Started by spaceman, October 17, 2009, 12:41:25 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Minus;

My friend has been inviting me to play mw2...
I haven't gone, but he said its awesome. While my other friend said it upsets him. So i don't know.

just1more

Quote from: justjack on November 15, 2009, 06:07:26 AM
My friend has been inviting me to play mw2...
I haven't gone, but he said its awesome. While my other friend said it upsets him. So i don't know.

There are some very controversial, and sometimes depressing, moments in the campaign, but they are major parts of the plot.

Minus;

well i will probably end up playing it soon
fuck now i want an xbox....
im very confused

C.Mongler

It will be a toss-up between MW2 and Uncharted 2, nothing else.

Geno

Quote from: C Mongler on November 15, 2009, 11:12:38 AM
It will be a toss-up between MW2 and Uncharted 2, nothing else.
this
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

C.Mongler

Quote from: GENOP on November 15, 2009, 11:17:02 AM
this

I mean I don't necessarily agree with it, but it's the truth.

Sa Da MA

MW2 story is too farfetched, Multiplayer haves some issues,  I can't see it being GotY unless it gets Overly overrated by gamers.

C.Mongler

Quote from: Sa Da MA on November 15, 2009, 02:49:37 PM
MW2 story is too farfetched, Multiplayer haves some issues,  I can't see it being GotY unless it gets Overly overrated by gamers.

It's an action game its supposed to be crazy explosive.

just1more

Quote from: C Mongler on November 15, 2009, 02:54:55 PM
It's an action game its supposed to be crazy explosive.

If you want something realistic, and rather dull, go buy Operation Flashpoint.

Or wait until Modern Warfare 3 comes out.  n_u

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReKUSzo8Y-s[/youtube]

Sa Da MA

But if you had to compare MW1 to MW2 then MW1 would win hands down (Graphics not included)

Geno

Quote from: Sa Da MA on November 15, 2009, 03:05:32 PM
But if you had to compare MW1 to MW2 then MW1 would win hands down (Graphics not included)
Not really
I thought the campaign was way more intense than MW1
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Sillbury

holy fuck this game is fun

Andria

I really haven't seen anything wrong with the mp that other games don't experience. Past that its pretty addicting and the perks and junk are pretty nice.

Offline was way farfetched and wasn't told so well but the presentation and actual gameplay was good.

GoTY usually goes to blockbuster titles so I could see it winning

C.Mongler

Quote from: Sa Da MA on November 15, 2009, 03:05:32 PM

Not by a longshot for me. THe multiplayer in MW2 is incredibly better. I haven't been fragged once yet compared to Call of Grenade: Grenade of Grenade 1. And while the story is less believable, which I don't really give a shit, I'm not playing America's Army or Operation Flashpoint, its totally entertaining.

Travis

multiplayer has no issues

Go Up