July 08, 2024, 11:05:24 AM

1,531,276 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Modern Warfare 2

Started by spaceman, October 17, 2009, 12:41:25 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Oh

Quote from: Wrench on November 11, 2009, 03:30:38 AM
I freaking hate it when people complain about graphics.
When you can get a better console with far superior graphics that has the same game for $50 more, you should complain.  akudood;

Title

those graphics look like a lego mosaic

Hiro

Quote from: Hank Hill on November 11, 2009, 05:08:11 AM
When you can get a better console with far superior graphics that has the same game for $50 more, you should complain.  akudood;
Honesly  akudood;

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Title

Quote from: GENOP on November 11, 2009, 09:01:28 AM
Title is such a bad troll
I'm a troll because Modern Warfare Reflex has shitty graphics? What am I? Acusing the mona lisa of being ugly?

spaceman

Got it for $20

Beat campaign. Wow. It's brilliant and I suggest you all get it. :x

Multiplayer isn't bad.

Geno

Quote from: Title on November 11, 2009, 10:37:24 AM
I'm a troll because Modern Warfare Reflex has shitty graphics? What am I? Acusing the mona lisa of being ugly?
I thought you were talking about Modern Warfare 2 lol
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

Also this game is amazing.
Third person mode is one of the best multiplayer experiences I've ever had.

hotlikesauce.

Quote from: GENOP on October 17, 2009, 02:47:23 AM
Martyrdom?
Yeah you obviously don't play hardcore mode then. That's where all the fun shit is at.

If anything it's worse.

spaceman

Quote from: Kevin on November 12, 2009, 09:45:14 AM
If anything it's worse.

how'd that 48 hour code work out for ya

hotlikesauce.

Quote from: fluxus on November 12, 2009, 10:13:28 AM
how'd that 48 hour code work out for ya
[/quote

Thanks buddy. It'll tie me over till my other nigga gives me one tomorrow. lol.

Zach

I honestly don't care about this game - I've never cared much for the Call of Duty series. They're fun games, and I'm sure that MW2 is good, but I've never bought into the hype that these games are lathered with prior to their released.

Hiro

I just watched a video that spoiled the entire story, and it looked pretty epic. Graphics were beautiful too. I'm sure It's a great game but there are many other that suit my tastes better

just1more

The story is absolutely intense. It rivals most Hollywood war films, it's that good.

Seriously, there are times during the campaign that it is so chaotic, and there are so many enemies around you, you sort of panic. And this is only on the Regular difficulty.

Oh

Quote from: pingpongchinchong on November 13, 2009, 10:31:03 AM
The story is absolutely intense. It rivals most Hollywood war films, it's that good.

Seriously, there are times during the campaign that it is so chaotic, and there are so many enemies around you, you sort of panic. And this is only on the Regular difficulty.
The story? No. The execution? Definetly. The story was a let down, but it was made with a very high attention to detail and the gameplay was great.

Go Up