October 06, 2024, 07:07:57 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Modern Warfare 2

Started by spaceman, October 17, 2009, 12:41:25 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Minus;

My friends told me mw2 upset them >:l

NOA_Haunted

LOL If you goto infinity wards website and goto the Games tab at the top they only show Modern Warfare 2...

Cobain306

I've beaten the campaign 100% with all the intel gathered, hardest difficulty beaten, it wasn't that tough.

Now I'm kicking ass online, I just got 13 kills and 2 deaths in a match of 4 on 4 team deathmatch.
If anybody wants to play online ps3, my psn is luke734

add me up.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Boysenberry Magnetism on November 15, 2009, 03:07:59 PM
holy fuck this game is fun
You wish it was.

you're never getting that $60 back, so i guess it's better to keep deluding yourself lol

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Travis

Quote from: Pancake Persona on November 25, 2009, 07:15:48 AM
You wish it was.

you're never getting that $60 back, so i guess it's better to keep deluding yourself lol
no, it actually is quite fun

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: GENOP on November 25, 2009, 02:55:45 PM
He's trolling bro
if thinking i'm trolling makes you regret your purchase a little more, then sure

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Geno

Quote from: Pancake Persona on November 25, 2009, 04:01:08 PM
if thinking i'm trolling makes you regret your purchase a little more, then sure
I sure don't regret it.
Did you regret purchasing it Lawlz? Or are you bitching about a game you never played again
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

C.Mongler

Quote from: GENOP on November 25, 2009, 05:52:07 PM
I sure don't regret it.
Did you regret purchasing it Lawlz? Or are you bitching about a game you never played again

Its Lawlz of course he is.

Daddy

Quote from: Pancake Persona on November 25, 2009, 04:01:08 PM
Lawlz, some games are fun when you have friends to play with. I know that's a foreign concept.

?????

I just beat the game on Veteran. I was thinking of running through and getting all the intel, but it sounds boring. Best part about MW2 is that everyone plays it. I really liked BF:BC, but no one I know (irl) has it.
Die for Dethklok

Tomboh

wawi

Sa Da MA

YPrrrr

I just tried it and I'm kind of hooked saddood;

Go Up