July 08, 2024, 11:07:58 AM

1,531,276 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Modern Warfare 2

Started by spaceman, October 17, 2009, 12:41:25 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

spaceman

I actually kind of want it  >.<

Campaign seems fun as hell, as was the last one. Dunno if it'll be worth it though since I hate Call of Duty's multiplayer since it's boring as hell and gets old very fast.

But fighting in DC seems pretty cool.

So um, i dunno discuss.

Andria

I am getting it mainly just to play online. I was "addicted" to the first modern warfare online for a while and had quite the enjoyable time.

Dullahan

I'll most likely get it. Loved COD4.

just1more

This is going to be Game of the Year, hands down. I really can't wait for the game. I'm looking forward to multiplayer the most, but single player and spec ops look amazing, too.

they really revamped the multiplayer system. Perks are all rearranged, some new, some old, some removed. Also, there are a lot more attachments for weapons, and one perk lets you use two attachments.

ME##

I think I might rent it, though  I guess I should probably try the first one to see what it's like since I never got around to at least trying that.  n_u

Geno

Quote from: fluxus on October 17, 2009, 12:41:25 AM
I hate Call of Duty's multiplayer since it's boring as hell and gets old very fast.
Are you serious? I've been playing for almost 3 years and I've only gotten bored with it for like a month.
It might suck if you don't have friends

Quote from: Дави́д on October 17, 2009, 01:30:08 AM
I think I might rent it, though  I guess I should probably try the first one to see what it's like since I never got around to at least trying that.  n_u
Naw just skip to the second since it's going to be the same thing except shitloads better.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

spaceman

Quote from: GENOP on October 17, 2009, 01:34:04 AM
Are you serious? I've been playing for almost 3 years and I've only gotten bored with it for like a month.
It might suck if you don't have friends

I have friends who still play it, it's just CoD4s online is just like

GRENADES GRENADES STOPPING POWER MARTYRDOM GRENADES GRENADES SAME OLD SHIT EVERY ROUND

It's fun in short bursts, just played it yesterday for a few rounds. But after a while it gets to mundane and repetitive.

Just my opinion though.

Geno

Quote from: fluxus on October 17, 2009, 02:04:49 AM
I have friends who still play it, it's just CoD4s online is just like

GRENADES GRENADES STOPPING POWER MARTYRDOM GRENADES GRENADES SAME OLD SHIT EVERY ROUND

It's fun in short bursts, just played it yesterday for a few rounds. But after a while it gets to mundane and repetitive.

Just my opinion though.
Martyrdom?
Yeah you obviously don't play hardcore mode then. That's where all the fun shit is at.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

just1more

Quote from: GENOP on October 17, 2009, 02:47:23 AM
Martyrdom?
Yeah you obviously don't play hardcore mode then. That's where all the fun shit is at.

I love hardcode mode.  cjlubdoods;

Also, I rarely even notice martyrdom on normal mode anymore. I don't know if it's because I've gotten so used to it, or just because there really aren't as many noobs playing the game as there were when it was first released, but martyrdom doesn't bother me. I have just accepted it as part of the game.

Dullahan

Stopping Power and Juggernaut is also pointless in hardcore.

Geno

Quote from: The Tricker on October 17, 2009, 04:45:21 AM
Stopping Power and Juggernaut is also pointless in hardcore.
No shit

Dullahan

Quote from: GENOP on October 17, 2009, 06:17:37 AM
No shit
oh lol someone mad at me. olo that's real original

Geno

mouse parade

Biggest exciting factor of this game so far: HOLY SHIT IT HAS COLOUR O_0

ME##

Quote from: antirocketcloudy on October 17, 2009, 05:21:46 PM
Biggest exciting factor of this game so far: HOLY SHIT IT HAS COLOUR O_0

Wait, wait, wait, you're telling me that somebody just invented another colour beyond grey and brown?  O_0

Go Up