September 29, 2024, 05:22:17 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

so uh what should i do

Started by C.Mongler, May 14, 2009, 07:25:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

Quote from: XVI- The Tower on May 15, 2009, 05:01:56 PM
You've been what?  n_u

I was going to say 'I've been lucky too. n_u', but then I realised most people would know that's a lie.  sillydood;

Classic

Quote from: Canard Diapason Funambule on May 15, 2009, 05:04:52 PM
I was going to say 'I've been lucky too. n_u', but then I realised most people would know that's a lie.  sillydood;

You just wait.  giggle;

Sam

my question is more like why were you having sex with her after dating for like... 2 weeks? I guess everyone doesn't have the same mindset as me. But still. No pity, sorry, you figure it out.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

strongbad

Quote from: Sam on May 15, 2009, 09:26:25 PM
my question is more like why were you having sex with her after dating for like... 2 weeks? I guess everyone doesn't have the same mindset as me. But still. No pity, sorry, you figure it out.

I'm pretty sure that most guys don't really care how long its been.

Feynman

Quote from: Sam on May 15, 2009, 09:26:25 PM

i believe it was love at first sight this time

Selkie

Why the fuck do parents make such a big deal out of sex...

Sam

Quote from: David on May 15, 2009, 09:27:38 PM

For me it's not how long you've been dating... but you'd have to really love and trust the other person, I'd think. I don't think monglie was really good friends with this girl beforehand, and two weeks is like.. nothing.

I don't know.

In my head, people who would give it up after two weeks are sluts, female or not. And beyond the 'slut' statement, they're idiots. But my head's pretty twisted.

I'll be honest though, I just lost at least 50% of the respect I had for monglie. I thought he was someone else.

Travis

Quote from: Sam on May 15, 2009, 09:32:29 PM
For me it's not how long you've been dating... but you'd have to really love and trust the other person, I'd think. I don't think monglie was really good friends with this girl beforehand, and two weeks is like.. nothing.

I don't know.

In my head, people who would give it up after two weeks are sluts, female or not. And beyond the 'slut' statement, they're idiots. But my head's pretty twisted.

I'll be honest though, I just lost at least 50% of the respect I had for monglie. I thought he was someone else.
i don't really see why you make a big deal

really, isn't that the reason for a lot of relationships

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: David on May 15, 2009, 09:27:38 PM
not true akudood;

but it's not like i have to worry about that anyway hocuspocus;

Sam

Quote from: Trav on May 15, 2009, 09:34:55 PM
i don't really see why you make a big deal

really, isn't that the reason for a lot of relationships

Look, I don't like loose teens. maybe relationships are sometimes based around sex, but they shouldn't be. That's stupid.

It's an opinion, I guess. I just think sex is supposed to mean something. But whatever, do what you want, far be it from me to stop you.

Skylark

the book of right on

Veal

Sex changes everything. You don't see relationships the same way, you don't see love the same way. Far too many people have sex out of love.

Daddy

I agree a bit uh. It's not really bad but it should matter somewhat and not be a fucking whore who fucks everyone.

But yeah, what C.Mongler did is fine.

Skylark

I think that 2 weeks is really too short of time to have sex with somebody though. I'm assuming they new each other fairly well before they began dating but that's not really so much the same thing as dating. People should get to know each other really well before doing that, I think
the book of right on

LCK

Quote from: Sam on May 15, 2009, 09:32:29 PM

I don't know.

you said like the exact same thing to me

Go Up