September 29, 2024, 05:29:53 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

so uh what should i do

Started by C.Mongler, May 14, 2009, 07:25:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

l a c e y

i think your girlfriends mom is a crazy bitch and she needs to calm down.

Geno

Quote from: Stupid fuck >:[ on May 15, 2009, 12:57:44 PM
this is why you're a dipshit geno

part of it
Uh how
And undipshit me already  akudood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Mettalik

maybe shes mad you arent having sex with her

Det in F♯ Major

Noooo, I don't believe this. Mock Congler is too innocent. And you guys like, just started going out; you're already having sex?
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Geno

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on May 15, 2009, 01:46:12 PM
Noooo, I don't believe this. Mock Congler is too innocent. And you guys like, just started going out; you're already having sex?
It's not uncommon  doodhuh;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Nyerp

Veal

ME##

Classic

strongbad

Mongler I am so proud of you

ME##

Quote from: XVI- The Tower on May 15, 2009, 02:24:48 PM
Tell me about it. goonish

[spoiler] n_u[/spoiler]

They need to learn patience. :(

Classic

Quote from: Canard Diapason Funambule on May 15, 2009, 03:52:49 PM
They need to learn patience. :(

I'm in the same boat. :'(

Fortunately, all the times I've had were with older men in their own houses/apartments. No mommy or daddy walking in on us.  n_u

Josh

Aww, what happened to the C Mongler that used to bitch, rant and rave about NSiders on youtube and post pictures on fences?

WHAT HAPPENED?!  saddood;

ME##

Quote from: XVI- The Tower on May 15, 2009, 04:53:38 PM
I'm in the same boat. :'(

Fortunately, all the times I've had were with older men in their own houses/apartments. No mommy or daddy walking in on us.  n_u

I've been lu---who am I kidding. :(

Classic

Go Up