September 29, 2024, 03:28:32 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

so uh what should i do

Started by C.Mongler, May 14, 2009, 07:25:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sam

Quote from: Trevor on May 16, 2009, 08:36:59 AM
you said like the exact same thing to me

yeah... and?

It's a fairly similar situation
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Slim

Quote from: Sam on May 15, 2009, 09:32:29 PM
For me it's not how long you've been dating... but you'd have to really love and trust the other person, I'd think. I don't think monglie was really good friends with this girl beforehand, and two weeks is like.. nothing.

I don't know.

In my head, people who would give it up after two weeks are sluts, female or not. And beyond the 'slut' statement, they're idiots. But my head's pretty twisted.

I'll be honest though, I just lost at least 50% of the respect I had for monglie. I thought he was someone else.

You remind me of Veal.
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Feynman

Quote from: Skylark on May 16, 2009, 08:36:13 AM
I think that 2 weeks is really too short of time to have sex with somebody though. I'm assuming they new each other fairly well before they began dating but that's not really so much the same thing as dating. People should get to know each other really well before doing that, I think

What if they were very close friends and were going out together prior to having an official relationship?

Skylark

Quote from: Bassir on May 16, 2009, 10:53:58 AM
What if they were very close friends and were going out together prior to having an official relationship?

I still don't think it'd be good to have sex in only two weeks. If they were very close friends that seems like it should even take more time (more of a transition between being friends and dating) but if they were going out together for a reasonable amount of time then I think it would be okay? I just think that people do things like this very quickly and that they should... allow more time to get to know the person before they do anything physical. Not for the sake of not being a slut, and not to be moral, but because I think it will make the relationship better and longer lasting.
the book of right on

Feynman

Quote from: Skylark on May 16, 2009, 11:02:14 AM
I still don't think it'd be good to have sex in only two weeks. If they were very close friends that seems like it should even take more time (more of a transition between being friends and dating) but if they were going out together for a reasonable amount of time then I think it would be okay? I just think that people do things like this very quickly and that they should... allow more time to get to know the person before they do anything physical. Not for the sake of not being a slut, and not to be moral, but because I think it will make the relationship better and longer lasting.

I agree, two weeks of dating is not sufficient.

LCK

Quote from: Sam on May 16, 2009, 09:40:24 AM
yeah... and?

It's a fairly similar situation
and nothing

i was just pointing it out

C.Mongler

Well, last night her mom called my dad, and she wanted her to come home and was wondering if I knew where she was so  I could convince her to do so. So I did. And she's home now. My dad knows, but he didn't get pissed, he was just like "You fucked up son, just don't do it again". Well prom is tonight. I have to go to her house to get her and take pictures. I'm fucking scared. Help?

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: C Mongler on May 16, 2009, 11:42:06 AM
Well, last night her mom called my dad, and she wanted her to come home and was wondering if I knew where she was so  I could convince her to do so. So I did. And she's home now. My dad knows, but he didn't get pissed, he was just like "You fucked up son, just don't do it again". Well prom is tonight. I have to go to her house to get her and take pictures. I'm fucking scared. Help?

So was your like, half an hour of sex really worth all this trouble?  happydood;
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

C.Mongler

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on May 16, 2009, 11:59:53 AM
So was your like, half an hour of sex really worth all this trouble?  happydood;

eh kind of, but that's not important right now  >.<

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: C Mongler on May 16, 2009, 12:04:29 PM
eh kind of

how? was it your first time with her?
also did her mom see your buttocks
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

C.Mongler

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on May 16, 2009, 12:06:44 PM
how? was it your first time with her?
also did her mom see your buttocks

no it was my third time  giggle;

and yeah probably.

superclucky

kewns are smelly

Sam

Quote from: Skylark on May 16, 2009, 11:02:14 AM

yeah, I agree.

Quote from: Trevor on May 16, 2009, 11:36:03 AM
and nothing

i was just pointing it out

mkay

Quote from: C Mongler on May 16, 2009, 11:42:06 AM

Just take it like a man. You're gonna have to face them sooner or later. At least you'll have pictures to remember the night by.  :3
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

C.Mongler

Go Up