September 29, 2024, 01:19:48 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

so uh what should i do

Started by C.Mongler, May 14, 2009, 07:25:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

so my girlfriends mom walked in on us having sex. and she told me to get the fuck out of her house, and she kicked out my girlfriend. i feel like i ruined her life, has this ever happened to boyah, and is there any steps i should take to try and make repairs and have her mom not only not hate her daughter anymore, but not hate me as well?

Travis

LOL

why were you having sex with her in the house

Hiro

....wow.
I'm so sorry mongler.

C.Mongler

Quote from: Trav on May 14, 2009, 07:25:54 PM
LOL

why were you having sex with her in the house

her mom wasnt home when we started.

she came home while we were doing it.  >.<

Daddy

Quote from: C Mongler on May 14, 2009, 07:25:07 PMhas this ever happened to boyah
What do you think?

Just say she tripped, fell, and landed on your dick.

LCK

ME##

Quote from: Stupid fuck >:[ on May 14, 2009, 07:31:28 PM
What do you think?

i'm pretty sure it's happened to everybody here

The spy who loves you

C.Mongler

Quote from: Stupid fuck >:[ on May 14, 2009, 07:31:28 PM
What do you think?

Just say she tripped, fell, and landed on your dick.

good idea.

Houdini

Where is your girlfriend staying now?

Feynman

Quote from: Houdini on May 14, 2009, 07:56:15 PM
Where is your girlfriend staying now?

Obviously this is all fake and it's an attempt to boost his online respect, because he's feeling blue in real life, and what better way to make yourself feel better than to brag about your girlfriend having sex with you to a bunch of online nintendo-nerds? I have to admit, it's a pretty good and elaborate attempt because he's adding in a little bit of reality to the story by claiming they're both in trouble—spreading some realism and making the reader believe it more, because in the mentality of a depressed and lonely nerd if there's a problem and it's about life, it's probably a credible story.

Nice try, C.Mongler.

Houdini

Quote from: Bassir on May 14, 2009, 08:00:11 PM
Obviously this is all fake and it's an attempt to boost his online respect, because he's feeling blue in real life, and what better way to make yourself feel better than to brag about your girlfriend having sex with you to a bunch of online nintendo-nerds? I have to admit, it's a pretty good and elaborate attempt because he's adding in a little bit of reality to the story by claiming they're both in troubleâ,”spreading some realism and making the reader believe it more, because in the mentality of a depressed and lonely nerd if there's a problem and it's about life, it's probably a credible story.

Nice try, C.Mongler.
I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. It's been well established by now that Mr. Mongler is sexually active. This scenario is not a stretch by any means, unless he's been lying to us for the past year or two. I think you're describing something you would consider doing yourself.

Feynman

Quote from: Houdini on May 14, 2009, 08:04:30 PM
I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. It's been well established by now that Mr. Mongler is sexually active. This scenario is not a stretch by any means, unless he's been lying to us for the past year or two. I think you're describing something you would consider doing yourself.

I would never lie about my personal life to the great people of Boyah, as I must abide by the Boyah constitution that I've sworn to when taking the oath of office which promotes the truth. I've invited several personal real-life friends of mine to this site, which I wouldn't do if I ever planned on lying about anything.

I do not doubt Mongler's sexual attractiveness and ability to get a girlfriend so much that I doubt his credibility—because he does seem to enjoy posting about his extravagant and womanizing personal life on message boards consisting primarily of lonely nerds.

Houdini

Quote from: Bassir on May 14, 2009, 08:10:38 PM
I would never lie about my personal life to the great people of Boyah, as I must abide by the Boyah constitution that I've sworn to when taking the oath of office which promotes the truth. I've invited several personal real-life friends of mine to this site, which I wouldn't do if I ever planned on lying about anything.

I do not doubt Mongler's sexual attractiveness and ability to get a girlfriend so much that I doubt his credibilityâ,”because he does seem to enjoy posting about his extravagant and womanizing personal life on message boards consisting primarily of lonely nerds.
That's the catch: C.Mongler is both a womanizer and a lonely nerd. These two distinct aspects of his lifestyle simultaneously oppose and feed one another. He feeds the womanizing side by seeking help on the internet, allowing him to improve his love life. At the same time, this feeds the lonely nerd aspect of himself by fulfilling his desire to show off to other lonely nerds. What appears to be a lack of credibility actually provides a deeper explanation for his actions.

Feynman

Quote from: Houdini on May 14, 2009, 08:28:07 PM
That's the catch: C.Mongler is both a womanizer and a lonely nerd. These two distinct aspects of his lifestyle simultaneously oppose and feed one another. He feeds the womanizing side by seeking help on the internet, allowing him to improve his love life. At the same time, this feeds the lonely nerd aspect of himself by fulfilling his desire to show off to other lonely nerds. What appears to be a lack of credibility actually provides a deeper explanation for his actions.

Let's not jump to conclusions now, Sir...

Go Up