September 29, 2024, 10:32:05 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Pokémon X and Y

Started by bluaki, January 08, 2013, 09:05:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Whichhhhh

Pokemon X
8 (16%)
Pokemon Y
9 (18%)
Froakie
5 (10%)
Chespin
2 (4%)
Fennekin
10 (20%)
Bulbasaur
4 (8%)
Squirtle
6 (12%)
Charmander
6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Go Down

Wrench

Quote from: YPR Classic on October 28, 2013, 10:42:55 AM
I got a houndour if you'd want that? Also have squirtle, bulbasaur, all 3 kalos starters, and the ice brontosaurus fossil.

I would get home from work around 630 eastern and then availableall night

I have Houndour already, but would you mind trading Amaura (I believe that's who the fossil is)? My second choice would be Chespin if you have an extra.

Alright. I'm working until 10:30 Eastern tonight and might not be able to get on until tomorrow. I'll PM you if I get on tonight.
Quote from: N o t S i d on October 28, 2013, 10:42:57 AM
u know if u ever end up with extra shiny skrelp i could take it off ur hands

you got it, bro

YPrrrr

Quote from: CM Wrench on October 28, 2013, 10:49:53 AM
I have Houndour already, but would you mind trading Amaura (I believe that's who the fossil is)? My second choice would be Chespin if you have an extra.

Alright. I'm working until 10:30 Eastern tonight and might not be able to get on until tomorrow. I'll PM you if I get on tonight.you got it, bro
okay i will breed you one when I get home

You can also have a Chespin if you want. I'll take a Pidgey or whatever i don'tcare lol . My friend safari also has quilladins if you want his hidden ability you can just catch one there. Though Ijheard his hidden ability is meh

Wrench

Quote from: YPR Classic on October 28, 2013, 10:52:53 AM
okay i will breed you one when I get home

You can also have a Chespin if you want. I'll take a Pidgey or whatever i don'tcare lol . My friend safari also has quilladins if you want his hidden ability you can just catch one there. Though Ijheard his hidden ability is meh

Sweet. Thanks, buddy!

Nah, that won't be necessary. I'll just milk your safari once I unlock safaris. I appreciate it though.

YPrrrr

Quote from: CM Wrench on October 28, 2013, 10:57:34 AM
Sweet. Thanks, buddy!

Nah, that won't be necessary. I'll just milk your safari once I unlock safaris. I appreciate it though.
no problem! I've only ever gotten one shiny in an non emulated pokemon game so the least I can do is give you everything you want girl;

Patrick Stickles

Quote from: CM Wrench on October 28, 2013, 10:20:01 AM
I can't tell if you're serious or not, but fuck off anyways. Yes, it is a simple process. However, it still does require patience. All I wanted to do was see if any Boyagers were interested in an extra Poliwhirl I had.

Thank you so much for your contribution though.
yw
What the fuck was it for anyway?

YPrrrr

Quote from: Patrick Stickles on October 28, 2013, 12:54:45 PM
yw
Hey would you be available to do that larvesta trade sometime today after 630 eastern?

Hippopo

I got a shiny Gulpin from wonder trade.  I feel lucky, but it just doesn't feel like one of the shinies you encounter on your own.

Patrick Stickles

Quote from: YPR Classic on October 28, 2013, 01:09:48 PM
Hey would you be available to do that larvesta trade sometime today after 630 eastern?

ummmm i mean "sometime" is vague because i will be able to some time after, but i don't know what time after because at 6 i'm headed out for the night and don't know when i'll be back

i can tomorrow at 8 pm EST?

YPrrrr

Quote from: Patrick Stickles on October 28, 2013, 02:45:32 PM
ummmm i mean "sometime" is vague because i will be able to some time after, but i don't know what time after because at 6 i'm headed out for the night and don't know when i'll be back

i can tomorrow at 8 pm EST?
I might be working on a group project then... I will probably be up late tonight if you just sent me a pm when you're back? Or would you be available between noon and 6 tomorrow?

YPrrrr

Does anyone want a pokemon battle right now :O

bluaki

I just caught 'em all in the Kalos Dexes.

I got an Oval Charm, which speeds up egg production at day care (not egg hatching), for seeing all Kalos Pokémon, but nothing for owning all of them.

In Black2/White2, there was a Shiny Charm which triples shiny rate that requires completing the entire National Dex. I don't think anybody knows if that's back in X/Y yet because it's impossible to achieve that until PokéTransfer releases.

Hippopo

Quote from: bluaki on October 28, 2013, 05:50:27 PM
I just caught 'em all in the Kalos Dexes.

I got an Oval Charm, which speeds up egg production at day care (not egg hatching), for seeing all Kalos Pokémon, but nothing for owning all of them.

In Black2/White2, there was a Shiny Charm which triples shiny rate that requires completing the entire National Dex. I don't think anybody knows if that's back in X/Y yet because it's impossible to achieve that until PokéTransfer releases.
Were you able to get the shiny charm in black2/white2?

TooB

I learned a move for slyveon called skill swap.
I thought it would randomly copy a move from your opponent
But no all it does isswitch innate abilities ( such as blaze) with each other.
I dont like it

bluaki

October 29, 2013, 07:52:46 AM #1243 Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 07:56:14 AM by bluaki
Quote from: Hippopo on October 28, 2013, 05:54:29 PM
Were you able to get the shiny charm in black2/white2?
I could have, but I didn't.

I completed the National Dex in Black Version (with even every pre-evolution in my PC), but didn't bother to trade over so many Pokémon to White 2. I thought something like Pokémon Bank (or Pokémon Box, Oak's Storage Machine, etc) would be made for Gen5 games so I waited for that, but it never happened.

Patrick Stickles

Quote from: YPR Classic on October 28, 2013, 03:15:18 PM
I might be working on a group project then... I will probably be up late tonight if you just sent me a pm when you're back? Or would you be available between noon and 6 tomorrow?

i am at your service

Go Up