September 29, 2024, 08:25:08 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Pokémon X and Y

Started by bluaki, January 08, 2013, 09:05:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Whichhhhh

Pokemon X
8 (16%)
Pokemon Y
9 (18%)
Froakie
5 (10%)
Chespin
2 (4%)
Fennekin
10 (20%)
Bulbasaur
4 (8%)
Squirtle
6 (12%)
Charmander
6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Go Down

Samus Aran

magic bounce is fantastic lol

similarly, alakazam now has magic guard these days making synchronize even more useless for him

TooB

What does magic bounce do?

bluaki

Quote from: Project Lunchbox F on October 27, 2013, 08:41:17 PM
What does magic bounce do?
It acts like a permanent Magic Coat, reflecting every move that causes a status condition or stat reduction

YPrrrr

Quote from: bluaki on October 27, 2013, 08:55:45 PM
It acts like a permanent Magic Coat, reflecting every move that causes a status condition or stat reduction
I wish it didn't work on switch ins. Such bull!

Samus Aran

Quote from: YPR Classic on October 27, 2013, 09:23:50 PM
I wish it didn't work on switch ins. Such bull!

it's still easily worked around

bluaki

I'm so close to finishing the Kalos dexes

All I have left right now are two friendship evolutions: Umbreon and Chimecho. These are both in the Coastal Dex, so my Central and Mountain Dexes are fully complete.
Tomorrow afternoon, I should have a bunch of friendship-boosting berries ready to harvest, so I should be done soon

Weavile and Gliscor were rather inconvenient to get. Their evolution items are only obtainable at Battle Maison and cost 48BP each, totaling 96BP, which is as much as it costs to buy all 6 EV power items. Aside from these two items, Battle Maison has a lot of other evolution items, but the others all cost only 32BP and are either for foreign Pokémon not available in Kalos or are items which can be obtained normally on the ground elsewhere in the region.

After marking every Pokémon in Kalos as seen (all ~450, definitely not counting the Kanto birds and likely also not counting Mewtwo), you get an Oval Charm, which makes your Pokémon pop out eggs at the daycare faster.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Naoto Shirogane on October 27, 2013, 10:11:16 PM
it's still easily worked around
It's not worked around unless that pokemon is dead or you just don't use status moves

Wrench

Quote from: Patrick Stickles on October 27, 2013, 06:24:16 AM
> chain fishing shinies
> bragging

I can't tell if you're serious or not, but fuck off anyways. Yes, it is a simple process. However, it still does require patience. All I wanted to do was see if any Boyagers were interested in an extra Poliwhirl I had.

Thank you so much for your contribution though.

YPrrrr

Quote from: CM Wrench on October 28, 2013, 10:20:01 AM
I can't tell if you're serious or not, but fuck off anyways. Yes, it is a simple process. However, it still does require patience. All I wanted to do was see if any Boyagers were interested in an extra Poliwhirl I had.

Thank you so much for your contribution though.
I mean i would always take a shiny pokemon but idk what i couldoffer in return girl;

TThat's pretty cool though; shame one was a gyrados

Wrench

Quote from: YPR Classic on October 28, 2013, 10:24:08 AM
I mean i would always take a shiny pokemon but idk what i couldoffer in return girl;

TThat's pretty cool though; shame one was a gyrados

Ehh...anything would be fine really. I was checking here before sending it off into Wonder Trade.

Snowy

Wrench I'd trade you something for it. :O Anything you want in particular?

YPrrrr

Quote from: CM Wrench on October 28, 2013, 10:25:56 AM
Ehh...anything would be fine really. I was checking here before sending it off into Wonder Trade.
oh well if you're just going to give it away i'd definitely take it if you didn't send it off!

Idk what version you have but I could give you some exclusive... Even an item from the battle place if you want

Wrench

Quote from: YPR Classic on October 28, 2013, 10:34:56 AM
oh well if you're just going to give it away i'd definitely take it if you didn't send it off!

Idk what version you have but I could give you some exclusive... Even an item from the battle place if you want

I have not sent it off yet. You have first dibs at it, followed by Snowy.

I have Pokemon Y. If you have exclusives to X, cool. If not, oh well. Please not a Pidgey, Weedle, or the like. Lol.

When can you trade?

YPrrrr

Quote from: CM Wrench on October 28, 2013, 10:40:16 AM
I have not sent it off yet. You have first dibs at it, followed by Snowy.

I have Pokemon Y. If you have exclusives to X, cool. If not, oh well. Please not a Pidgey, Weedle, or the like. Lol.

When can you trade?
I got a houndour if you'd want that? Also have squirtle, bulbasaur, all 3 kalos starters, and the ice brontosaurus fossil.

I would get home from work around 630 eastern and then availableall night

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

u know if u ever end up with extra shiny skrelp i could take it off ur hands

Go Up