Jurassic Park III II: The Remake or FUCKING READ, YOU FUCKING WHORES

Started by Andrew1911, October 10, 2007, 11:49:55 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Andrew1911

"Oh, dear Lord! It's a Wal-Mart! Finally, civilization!"

"Get the fuck out of my way! Those savings are mine!"

"Dammit, no one's here and the savings are pretty mediocre. Wait... A phone... And it's ringing..."

"Hello?"

"Hello, Amanda."

"How do you know my name?"

"I know all of your names. I know what you've done. I know what you're going to do... I am Lynch."

"Leave me alone!"

"I'm sorry, Amanda... But, I cannot do that. I have to see this to the end... Tell your friend, Alan, this... I know what you are. He'll know what it means. Good-bye, Amanda."

Houdini

Himu

Andrew1911

"Rage against the machine! Take this for your mediocre sales, Wal-Mart!"

"Hey, eggs. Anyone have a craving for an omelette?"

"Whoa, this is quite odd looking compared to the other dinosaur fetuses! Let me stare as close as possible and leave myself open to attack!"

"I need to stare a bit further to let my guard down just a bit more..."

"Oh, God! Who could've saw that one coming?"

"Oh, snap, bra."

"Hey, we somehow trapped him in a set of crazy coincedences! Good job, fellows! Hey... He's making some noise. Mr. Grant, what do you think of it? Mr. Grant?"

"What the? Guys... I can understand what it wants. What the hell is going on?"

"The truth is going on, Alan. You are experiencing what you are meant to feel."

"What is wrong with my mind? I keep... Hearing things."

"I like to picture... A dark road. But, this dark road has dinosaurs on them. Bad ones. I like to picture that."

The artist formally known

more screenshots of stupid facial expressions

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Wrench

Quote from: Lawlz on October 12, 2007, 06:49:54 PM
i want andrew to bear my children

Who? Me?  caterpie;

Also, this is amazing.

BSS

But this dark road has more of the movie on it. I like to picture that.

This is hilarious, I haven't laughed this much in a while.
tbtf

Andrew1911

"Whoa, how the hell did I get here? No matter. I'll just suck the sweet pus from my wound and I'll get back to the group with a skip in my step!"

"Aw, shit."

"Oh, God, what do you want with me? Do you want to feast upon my supple bosom?"

"No... We want to welcome you back..."

"One of us... One of us... One of us..."

"Dammit! We will return for you, Grant! Damn that Super Bush!"

"Na-na-na-na-na-na! Super Bush to the rescue!"

"God bless you, Super Bush. Oh, wait, you're that dumb kid who got trapped on the island. Hey... Wait a minute... How the hell are you still alive?"

"Listen, mister... I've done things... Terrible things... To survive this long. Things that are unspeakable. I haven't lived a day since those events that I haven't thought about my actions. I'm afraid that those actions will haunt me for the rest of my life. God only knows if I'll ever be able to redeem myself for what I have done. You know that guy I was with? Well, I didn't survive by eating fruit berries, mister..."

Tomboh

Samus Aran

Andrew1911

Aw... A loving embrace. All hugs should be like this.

"What the hell? No hug for me, Alan? Don't you love me?"

"Billy, I will break your face in. Hey, anyone hear somethng annoying?"

"Hey, sounds like my satelitte phone... But... I gave it to Nash and he got eaten by a Spinosaurs. It's not like a half ton dinosaur is going to sneak up behind us!"

No, somehow, they miss the giant fucking dinosaur right in front of them. What the fuck? I don't even have anything funny to say. HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU MISS THAT? What's even worse is that Macy, egg dude, and Leoni ARE LOOKING IN THAT SAME FUCKING DIRECTION.

"Uh-oh, spaghettios."

Ha, see, he can't fit through the hole because... Oh, fuck it. I'm still pissed off from two panels. Wait till the next panel. I'll probably have something amusing for you, then. But, for now, let's just remember how inane that scene two panels ago truly was.

"Hey, son... I'd like to have a hug... Son? Son?"

"And the cats and the cradle and the silver spoons..."

"Uh-oh, spaghettios... Again."

"Run! Run to your chocolate huts!"

"Quick! Close this door! Even though, he just broke a much larger and probably much more durable gate."

"Thank God. This smaller and less durable gate managed to hold him off."

Pyrate

Why does the woman look retarded in every single screenshot?

ncba93ivyase

Next up is Manos: The Hands of Fate. retarded

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Tomboh

Go Up