April 27, 2024, 02:42:51 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Started by ME##, June 11, 2019, 02:43:49 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

Samus Aran

Wished on like forty goddamn shooting stars tonight

Gonna be drowning in fragments

YPrrrr

Finally unlocked the landscaping/ terraforming tools! Sorta. Didn't know I was gonna have to spend Nook miles to unlock cliff and water manipulation so I regret blowing them all on other bullshit.

Only 6k each though so can probably get one per day

Hiro

i got like 200 shooting stars the first night of the game lmao

YPrrrr

I think my record is like 9 shooting stars after watching for an hour

Samus Aran

Quote from: YPrrrr on April 06, 2020, 04:20:56 PMI think my record is like 9 shooting stars after watching for an hour

damn really? i could have easily gotten hundreds that night if i wished on em all lol

Hiro

Quote from: Samus Aran on April 06, 2020, 04:45:45 PM
Quote from: YPrrrr on April 06, 2020, 04:20:56 PMI think my record is like 9 shooting stars after watching for an hour

damn really? i could have easily gotten hundreds that night if i wished on em all lol
yeah, i think i had a meteor shower the first two nights in a row or something, and at first i wasn't trying to get them all but then i got to like 55 and saw that the final nook miles level was 200 so I just sat around for an extra hour or so doing other things and just tapping A when I heard the chime

Karel

Samus Aran

i've been playing this super casually, haven't even gotten kk at my island yet

but i'm still enjoying the hell out of it

YPrrrr

They're adding art back to the game (along with crazy/jolly Redd) and shrubs

I am amped

Samus Aran

awesome, i actually forgot about redd lol

YPrrrr

Also rumor has it that later on they'll be adding Brewsters cafe into the museum along with a museum shop

Also apparently going to add more crop-like plants such as potatoes, wheat, tomatoes, pumpkins... Dunno what we'd do with that but neat I suppose...

And apparently "seafood" which people are speculating will bring back diving from NL

Supposedly this is all from datamining the game. Guy revealed the addition of shrubs and art today too so kinda legit.

If they keep adding stuff I am going to run out of space really quick though dang. Trying for hybrid flowers already takes up so much of my space.

All I really want rn is diagonal paths and no green space between different path types though

Hiro

April 21, 2020, 01:05:50 PM #102 Last Edit: April 21, 2020, 06:10:30 PM by Hiro
There's a glimpse of Rover in the trailer too, and Reese and Cyrus are at least in Harvey's island. Brewster, Gyroids, Pascal (and diving) should be coming according to datamines, along with growing fruit and cooking (??)
Then all we need is Blanca, Copper & Booker, Kapp'n, Harriet, Kaitlin/Katie, Porter, Tortimer, Wendell, Resetti/Don, Pete/Pelly/Phyllis, Gracie, Digby, and Katrina
Lyle, Shrunk, Lottie, and Luna can get fucked

Hiro

YPrrrr

Quote from: Hiro on April 21, 2020, 01:05:50 PMThere's a glimpse of Rover in the trailer too, and Reese and Cyrus are at least in Harvey's island. Brewster, Gyroids, Lyle (and diving) should be coming according to datamines, along with growing fruit and cooking (??)
Then all we need is Blanca, Copper & Booker, Kapp'n, Harriet, Kaitlin/Katie, Porter, Tortimer, Wendell, Resetti/Don, Pete/Pelly/Phyllis, Gracie, Digby, and Katrina
Shrunk, Lottie, and Luna can get fucked
I'd also like Pascal and Wendel but I have no idea what they'd do lol.

Go Up