April 27, 2024, 07:09:07 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Started by ME##, June 11, 2019, 02:43:49 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

if they really are gradually adding all that stuff, then i have to say - genius move by Nintendo if the goal is to stretch this game's relevance out as long as possible

you could argue that it should have all been in the game in the first place, but at the same time, gradually adding it is more in line with the animal crossing style of slow, steady, relaxing gameplay and progression

it's pretty neat imo

Karel

who got dat high turnip price tho

I'm at 135 tonight. Not great, and the AC turnip calculator says it won't get much higher

Hiro

Quote from: YPrrrr on April 21, 2020, 01:44:04 PMI'd also like Pascal and Wendel but I have no idea what they'd do lol.
whoops sorry I meant Pascal should be coming with the diving, Lyle's on my shit list

YPrrrr

Quote from: Hiro on April 21, 2020, 06:09:55 PM
Quote from: YPrrrr on April 21, 2020, 01:44:04 PMI'd also like Pascal and Wendel but I have no idea what they'd do lol.
whoops sorry I meant Pascal should be coming with the diving, Lyle's on my shit list
Ah yeah I hate Lyle too lol. Pascal's the top otter

ClassicTyler

Top otter, eh? yes;

I got an art piece from Redd today, and I think the first one is always real to get the museum expansion going. The boat also appears and if you keep talking to Redd he'll mention opening an art gallery in it.

https://www.nintendolife.com/guides/animal-crossing-new-horizons-redd-how-to-spot-fake-paintings-and-statues-and-unlock-crazy-redd

Hiro

blathers talked to me about art, but no redd today  huhdoodame;

ClassicTyler

YPrrrr

He was on the beach for me.

He's scripted to appear today he should be around

wawi

i hate getting 5 stars it feels so cluttered

ClassicTyler

wawi

Quote from: ClassicTyler on April 24, 2020, 04:32:51 PMWawi, are we Switch friends?
not yet, how dare you. i dont have anyone from boyah :(

wawi

Karel

643 bells per turnip. Gate's open

C.Mongler

YPrrrr

Damn I don't think we're buds

I'll give ya 10% of my gains if I can make 2 runs hocuspocus;

Go Up