March 28, 2024, 11:09:04 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Started by ME##, June 11, 2019, 02:43:49 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

YPrrrr

Okay after 300+ fish baits I finally got that damn sturgeon. The stringfish took a mere 150  >_<'

Samus Aran

Quote from: YPrrrr on March 30, 2020, 08:45:24 PMOkay after 300+ fish baits I finally got that damn sturgeon. The stringfish took a mere 150  >_<'
what does bait do

Samus Aran

i got a bunch of sturgeon tonight on my first-ever mystery island trip, i didnt know they are hard-to-find fish

YPrrrr

March 31, 2020, 04:57:18 AM #50 Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 05:00:57 AM by YPrrrr
Quote from: The Hand That Fisted Everyone on March 30, 2020, 09:23:37 PM
Quote from: YPrrrr on March 30, 2020, 08:45:24 PMOkay after 300+ fish baits I finally got that damn sturgeon. The stringfish took a mere 150  >_<'
t does bait do
akes a fish spawn where you throw it. So if you need a fish that only shows up in a specific location like the stringfish or sturgeon, you can throw it, see if it's the right size shadow, scare off the fish if not, throw more bait, repeat.

I would almost never see fish in the mouth of the river for sturgeon so it was p useful. Also good for finding blue marlin and tuna off the pier. But you still find mostly junk fish
Quote from: Samus Aran on March 30, 2020, 10:02:46 PMi got a bunch of sturgeon tonight on my first-ever mystery island trip, i didnt know they are hard-to-find fish
Damn, lucky! Yeah there's a big fish island where it has mostly rare fish. Idk how rare it is to get that island but I still haven't gotten it or tarantula island or bell rock island after 20 tickets

Samus Aran

I won't rly be worried about what fish or bugs I might miss until I'm down the last few I need for completion, at which point I can just time travel

Hiro

i only have common fish lmao
kaz lemme go to your town tonight pls

I fucking hate this stringfish piece of shit

Samus Aran

Quote from: Hiro on March 31, 2020, 01:07:22 PMi only have common fish lmao
kaz lemme go to your town tonight pls

sorry, didnt see this until rather late

Hiro

that's okay i forgot lmao
sometime soon though

C.Mongler

anyone up for being stalk market hoes

if theres enuff of us should we start a dedicated stalk market thread lol

??????

Quote from: C.Mongler on April 01, 2020, 11:47:15 AManyone up for being stalk market hoes

if theres enuff of us should we start a dedicated stalk market thread lol
the point tbh
what should I invest

don't wanna learn math or anything tbh

C.Mongler

i mean u just buy a shitload on sunday and then when someone has like a 200+ bell buying price in their town they open their gates and we all sell for lotsa money

Go Up