April 27, 2024, 06:39:35 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Started by ME##, June 11, 2019, 02:43:49 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

discovered that if you drop a wasp's nest but you aren't ready for it (like you dont have your net out), you can actually cheese them by sitting on your item menu, waiting for them to be just far enough away from you as they hover around you in a circle, and then picking your net. you'll have time to run again, which will give you time to get far enough away to turn around and catch em

amusingly, they will also hover around you while you're on your phone

YPrrrr

Quote from: Hiro on April 02, 2020, 04:29:22 PM
Quote from: YPrrrr on April 02, 2020, 04:24:26 PM
Quote from: C.Mongler on April 02, 2020, 01:41:07 PM
Quote from: The Hand That Fisted Everyone on April 02, 2020, 01:02:14 PMTurnips are a scam
in the sense that the stalk market is dumb senseless bullshit yes
otherwise if u coordinate with like 3 or so people on nip prices its the fastest (legit) way to get loaded in the game lol
I made 2 mil in 2 weeks off the nips. Now I'm a fancy lad. Kinda don't want to spend it yet though because I don't want to ruin the feeling of progression
pay off your house and any bridges you want, up to 1mil, then next week invest another 1mil  hocuspocus;
nk 4000 turnips is enough each week  n_u They already are sorta annoying with how much room they take up. Although if I got a basement I suppose I would solve that problem  n_u

I really don't want to burn out before winter though

YPrrrr

Quote from: YPrrrr on March 30, 2020, 08:04:16 PMSturgeons are lies, black bass are all that exists
Fish are lies, eggs are all that exist

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Can you upgrade bridges? I have a dinky wood bridge I want to turn to brick

C.Mongler

if anyone has 100+ nip prices between now and tomorrow night and wants to do me a solid lemme know.

mine appear to have tanked lol, tho also not the end of the world if i lose the like 15k i spent on these lol

Samus Aran

Samus Aran

Samus Aran

notsid ur on my friends list already dummy

C.Mongler

bought 1700 nips today hopefully i can become a richman

YPrrrr

I finally found tarantula island last night #blessed

C.Mongler

my first island was tarantula island but i was too dumb to know or care what i had found

havent been since lol

ive gotten bamboo island like 5 times lol

Go Up