June 15, 2024, 10:37:49 PM

1,531,265 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

nu-male pursuits

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, July 17, 2018, 12:24:55 AM

previous topic - next topic

Are you a nu-male/nu-female?

Yes
1 (33.3%)
No
2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Go Down

YPrrrr

July 18, 2018, 04:55:59 PM #90 Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 05:15:43 PM by YPargh
Wait the pictures of numales do not match what i imagined when I read the definition baddood;

Thyme

riding a unicycle as a means of transportation

YPrrrr

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: YPargh on July 18, 2018, 04:55:59 PM
Wait the pictures of numales do not match what i imagined when I read the definition baddood;

rofl now i'm curious as to what you did have in mind sillydood;

mannit i got to this post well after the edit

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: YPargh on July 18, 2018, 05:43:19 PM
Blogging?

more often a nu-female pursuit (or at least it seems that way), but yeah, definitely

YPrrrr

Quote from: Magyarorszag on July 18, 2018, 06:01:34 PM

Well I was questioning that numales wouldnt shave their private bits but then I did a google search and it was a bunch of neckbeards.

I imagined numale as more metrosexual by the definition I read of not conforming to gender norms and shit

Kalahari Inkantation

July 18, 2018, 06:08:48 PM #96 Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 06:14:10 PM by Magyarorszag
Quote from: YPargh on July 18, 2018, 06:03:40 PM

Well I was questioning that numales wouldnt shave their private bits but then I did a google search and it was a bunch of neckbeards.

I imagined numale as more metrosexual by the definition I read of not conforming to gender norms and shit

yeah i think the idea of a nu-male is more like that of a showy-but-shallow pseudomasculine young male, not a self-aware metrosexual lol

what you're thinking of might be more akin to a soyboy (but not exactly, and there is significant overlap) lol

Quote from: YPargh on July 18, 2018, 04:00:21 PM
Quote from: Magyarorszag on July 18, 2018, 03:59:20 PM
Quote from: YPargh on July 18, 2018, 03:52:58 PM
Grooming obsessively

akudood;
We need a nu-maledood;

also, agreed

Kalahari Inkantation

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Thyme on July 18, 2018, 05:38:16 PM
riding a unicycle as a means of transportation

sounds like something a nu-male would do, although i've never seen anything like this myself lol

Quote from: Magyarorszag on July 18, 2018, 06:08:48 PM
Quote from: YPargh on July 18, 2018, 06:03:40 PM

yeah i think the idea of a nu-male is more like that of a showy-but-shallow pseudomasculine young male, not a self-aware metrosexual lol

what you're thinking of might be more akin to a soyboy (but not exactly, and there is significant overlap) lol

also important, a nu-male in my mind projects the image of being comfortable or confident with himself or his situation when he's really probably not (sometimes quite obviously), lol

*cough*

Samus Aran

tbh before this thread i'd never heard the term "nu-male"

Thyme

Quote from: Rin Hoshizora on July 18, 2018, 06:37:23 PM
tbh before this thread i'd never heard the term "nu-male"

i had seen tec use it before but that was the first time

i'm still used to "hipster" despite it probably being passé 5thgrade;

Kalahari Inkantation

that says a lot about how our internet hubs differ lol sillydood;

y'allâ,,¢'s need to keep up on y'allâ,,¢'s latest memes and buzzwords

also, amusing coincidence:

https://www.numalemedical.com/

lol as if i needed any more evidence that i myself am among the nuest of males cry;

Mando Pandango

I keep myself at a constant level of stubble because I can't grow a real beard but if I shave completely I look like I'm 16

Am I a nu-male (yes)
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Kalahari Inkantation

i mean, i sometimes have small amounts of stubble myself, but it's certainly not my preferred condition and it tends to show during lazy weekends when i don't have to leave the house

if i weren't such a baby i'd use an epilator to resolve that issue, but oh my god, the pain

Kalahari Inkantation

also i deliberately try to keep myself looking as young as is reasonable because i'm way too immature to be 25 myface;

Go Up