September 26, 2024, 03:44:49 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

guys how are all of you doing???!??! !

Started by Himu, July 10, 2017, 02:03:22 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Himu

Quote from: YPargh on July 10, 2017, 02:25:54 PM
Quote from: Himu on July 10, 2017, 02:12:31 PM
Quote from: YPargh on July 10, 2017, 01:23:58 PM
Quote from: Himu on July 10, 2017, 12:59:18 PM
sounds like you're living the dream jimvee

Quote from: YPargh on July 10, 2017, 07:28:58 AM
Working for the government, dying in the desert, looking at moving
working for government??? where do you want to move to? i finally moved out of hawaii (to oregon LOL), but i'm moving again soon too~

Well, not THE government I suppose. I work as a City Planner in Yuma, AZ. I really want to move to somewhere with more greenery and also maybe some more culture? It's just dull here and Phoenix/San Diego are 3 hours away so it's hard to really ever see any sports or big concerts or any other events really so that's a bummer. I seem to remember you having some not so fond memories of Arizona as well girl;

Idk places that appeal to me are places with beaches or semi-large cities but nothing like LA or New York. Hopefully strike a happy medium between this 120 degree hellhole and freezing my butt off in Wisconsin.

Where might you be moving to next??

ahh i recommend the portland area actually. i like it so far and it's nice and green and there's plenty of culture and stuff to do. concerts, festivals, hiking. i really enjoy it so far although i don't have much city life experience outside of portland and seattle. yeah i hated the desert and personally arizona was just the worst place i've ever lived lol. i was in phoenix for like a summer which was just fucking hot and miserable and then i lived a little bit outside of tucscon which was a shit hole.

i'm most likely moving up near san diego actually
Yeah that's what I keep hearing although Portland makes me a bit nervous because it seems so intense in its own personality I wonder if I could fit in. Oregon does seem beautiful though I really need to get up to visit that and Washington. The cool but not cold weather on its own would be a dream.

Ah I am extremely jealous about that! San Diego is great. Good food, beer, events, people, weather, beaches... Maybe the beach isnt a big deal since you were in Hawaii for so long though. My only complaint about SD is that the people there tend to dress and look like models so I feel like such a country bumpkin schlub by comparison saddood;
nah i felt nervous for the exact same reason too lol. i felt like i'm probably way too subdued to fit in from what i had heard about portland. but in general i've had pretty good experiences. people are really nice, although the club scene/night life is A LOT different vibe than i'm used to, but i try not to go out that much anymore anyway. but if you want to feel a little more comfortable i know across the river in washington is pretty decent too. you're still near portland but it's a lot more relaxed and has a more country feel to it.

but yeah i visited san diego and noticed everyone was pretty attractive, but i personally think people usually find the country bumpkin thing charming and a bit refreshing giggle;

Hiro

i feel like aubrey would fit in just fine in san diego  huhdoodame;
geno is still in portland yes
i would like to live somewhere in the pnw

so hime you finished college? career goals?

Himu

Quote from: ƕɾο on July 10, 2017, 02:56:28 PM

yes and i'm waitressing 5thgrade;

i kind of regret getting a degree in psychology and communications. pretty useless lol. but i worked my ass off enough that i don't have to worry about student loans and shit for now.

i was originally going to apply for grad school for school counseling right after graduating, BUT really bad decisions put a delay on things and now i'm not sure. currently i'm just trying to get my life back on track but i've also been looking into accelerated nursing programs so we'll see~

YPrrrr

Quote from: Himu on July 10, 2017, 02:46:50 PM
Quote from: YPargh on July 10, 2017, 02:25:54 PM
Quote from: Himu on July 10, 2017, 02:12:31 PM
Quote from: YPargh on July 10, 2017, 01:23:58 PM
Quote from: Himu on July 10, 2017, 12:59:18 PM
sounds like you're living the dream jimvee

Quote from: YPargh on July 10, 2017, 07:28:58 AM
Working for the government, dying in the desert, looking at moving
working for government??? where do you want to move to? i finally moved out of hawaii (to oregon LOL), but i'm moving again soon too~

Well, not THE government I suppose. I work as a City Planner in Yuma, AZ. I really want to move to somewhere with more greenery and also maybe some more culture? It's just dull here and Phoenix/San Diego are 3 hours away so it's hard to really ever see any sports or big concerts or any other events really so that's a bummer. I seem to remember you having some not so fond memories of Arizona as well girl;

Idk places that appeal to me are places with beaches or semi-large cities but nothing like LA or New York. Hopefully strike a happy medium between this 120 degree hellhole and freezing my butt off in Wisconsin.

Where might you be moving to next??

ahh i recommend the portland area actually. i like it so far and it's nice and green and there's plenty of culture and stuff to do. concerts, festivals, hiking. i really enjoy it so far although i don't have much city life experience outside of portland and seattle. yeah i hated the desert and personally arizona was just the worst place i've ever lived lol. i was in phoenix for like a summer which was just fucking hot and miserable and then i lived a little bit outside of tucscon which was a shit hole.

i'm most likely moving up near san diego actually
Yeah that's what I keep hearing although Portland makes me a bit nervous because it seems so intense in its own personality I wonder if I could fit in. Oregon does seem beautiful though I really need to get up to visit that and Washington. The cool but not cold weather on its own would be a dream.

Ah I am extremely jealous about that! San Diego is great. Good food, beer, events, people, weather, beaches... Maybe the beach isnt a big deal since you were in Hawaii for so long though. My only complaint about SD is that the people there tend to dress and look like models so I feel like such a country bumpkin schlub by comparison saddood;
nah i felt nervous for the exact same reason too lol. i felt like i'm probably way too subdued to fit in from what i had heard about portland. but in general i've had pretty good experiences. people are really nice, although the club scene/night life is A LOT different vibe than i'm used to, but i try not to go out that much anymore anyway. but if you want to feel a little more comfortable i know across the river in washington is pretty decent too. you're still near portland but it's a lot more relaxed and has a more country feel to it.

but yeah i visited san diego and noticed everyone was pretty attractive, but i personally think people usually find the country bumpkin thing charming and a bit refreshing giggle;
Yeah honestly clubs can be a lot of fun but getting ready to go out really stresses me out in different cities because the expected style can be so different. Nothing ruins a night like getting denied by the bouncer for having the wrong shoes >_<'

I will take being called charming and refreshing any day though n_n
Quote from: ƕɾο on July 10, 2017, 02:56:28 PM
i feel like aubrey would fit in just fine in san diego  huhdoodame;
geno is still in portland yes
i would like to live somewhere in the pnw

I feel like during the day or on the beach I can fit into relaxed San Diego. Downtown after dark though I feel like I do not have the same plumage as the fancy peacocks strutting their stuff though. I'm not very good at being fancy myface;

silvertone

Quote from: Pop"icl...! on July 10, 2017, 02:15:30 PM
Some boyagers live in Portland rn actually

I know notsid still does but I think everyone else moved? Is Geno still there? Is silvertone?
fargo soon tbh, portland no.

YPrrrr

Quote from: SVT on July 10, 2017, 03:34:15 PM
Quote from: Pop"icl...! on July 10, 2017, 02:15:30 PM
Some boyagers live in Portland rn actually

I know notsid still does but I think everyone else moved? Is Geno still there? Is silvertone?
fargo soon tbh, portland no.
are you really moving to fargo or am I being silvertoned

Samus Aran

Hi Hime!!!

I live in Minneapolis now instead of the middle of nowhere in northern Minnesota. I have a wonderful girlfriend named Ivy. In December I was in a car accident where my car was t-boned by a big Silverado, and was thus annihilated. I was hit on the driver's side, and sustained a double fracture in my hip and deep lacerations in my forehead and around my left eye. But I'm fine now, just a little marked up.

That's about all that's new with me.

Himu

Quote from: Nico Yazawa on July 10, 2017, 03:50:25 PM
Hi Hime!!!

I live in Minneapolis now instead of the middle of nowhere in northern Minnesota. I have a wonderful girlfriend named Ivy. In December I was in a car accident where my car was t-boned by a big Silverado, and was thus annihilated. I was hit on the driver's side, and sustained a double fracture in my hip and deep lacerations in my forehead and around my left eye. But I'm fine now, just a little marked up.

That's about all that's new with me.
Ryry!! OMG that's awful!!! I'm so glad you're okay now!  >.<

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Himu on July 10, 2017, 02:19:10 PM
i could honestly like write a book on what i've been up to but the tl;dr version is that shortly before graduating college i had been engaged (LOL let's not even go there), traveling, and even homeless for a bit for the past few years. but now i've been kind of getting back on my feet and putting all the pieces of my life back together. slowly. hocuspocus;

...i think this book deserves to be written akudood;

here on boyah, at least girl;

crystalpepsi

Holy shit its Hime, the last thing I remember about you was that KARACHU picture thingy and playing Brawl with you and some other rando boyahgers. akudood; I remember not believing you were Hawaiian lol Also I live in Richmond, which is just a shitty tiny Portland wannabe city now.  baddood;

Himu

Quote from: Powerspike.Rawl on July 11, 2017, 07:00:42 PM
Holy shit its Hime, the last thing I remember about you was that KARACHU picture thingy and playing Brawl with you and some other rando boyahgers. akudood; I remember not believing you were Hawaiian lol Also I live in Richmond, which is just a shitty tiny Portland wannabe city now.  baddood;
yeah that seemed like ages ago lol

i've heard of richmond only because i'm close with my cousin and she lives around sunnyside  confuseddood;

Quote from: Majorana's Mask on July 10, 2017, 06:08:06 PM
Quote from: Himu on July 10, 2017, 02:19:10 PM
i could honestly like write a book on what i've been up to but the tl;dr version is that shortly before graduating college i had been engaged (LOL let's not even go there), traveling, and even homeless for a bit for the past few years. but now i've been kind of getting back on my feet and putting all the pieces of my life back together. slowly. hocuspocus;

...i think this book deserves to be written akudood;

here on boyah, at least girl;

someday, but honestly it'd be longer than it's worth reading lol

ME##

I've basic become everything I once hated

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: David on July 14, 2017, 06:05:25 PM
I've basic become everything I once hated

but are you more content since having transformed

Go Up