September 26, 2024, 03:44:35 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

guys how are all of you doing???!??! !

Started by Himu, July 10, 2017, 02:03:22 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Himu

so it's been like FOREVERRRR, but i'm curious what you've all been up to?? how's life?? what's new??

Kalahari Inkantation

holy sh@

hi hime

can you believe this place is still up and running lol

what are you up to these days y/n

Himu

Quote from: Majorana's Mask on July 10, 2017, 02:12:55 AM
holy sh@

hi hime

can you believe this place is still up and running lol

what are you up to these days y/n

omggg tec!!!

and like not at all lol like wtf, but it's kinda cute that it all still seems the same lol

i've just been living dude. life's been a fucking trip but whatevs. hope you're doing well lubdoods;

C.Mongler

Daddy

i spend all day hacking ,shooting guns, smok reefrs and sex hoes

YPrrrr

Working for the government, dying in the desert, looking at moving

Himu

sounds like you're living the dream jimvee

Quote from: YPargh on July 10, 2017, 07:28:58 AM
working for government??? where do you want to move to? i finally moved out of hawaii (to oregon LOL), but i'm moving again soon too~

YPrrrr

Quote from: Himu on July 10, 2017, 12:59:18 PM

working for government??? where do you want to move to? i finally moved out of hawaii (to oregon LOL), but i'm moving again soon too~

Well, not THE government I suppose. I work as a City Planner in Yuma, AZ. I really want to move to somewhere with more greenery and also maybe some more culture? It's just dull here and Phoenix/San Diego are 3 hours away so it's hard to really ever see any sports or big concerts or any other events really so that's a bummer. I seem to remember you having some not so fond memories of Arizona as well girl;

Idk places that appeal to me are places with beaches or semi-large cities but nothing like LA or New York. Hopefully strike a happy medium between this 120 degree hellhole and freezing my butt off in Wisconsin.

Where might you be moving to next??

Hiro

Quote from: YPargh on July 10, 2017, 01:23:58 PM
I seem to remember you having some not so fond memories of Arizona as well girl;
hime lived in az???
curious about what she's been up to

Himu

Well, not THE government I suppose. I work as a City Planner in Yuma, AZ. I really want to move to somewhere with more greenery and also maybe some more culture? It's just dull here and Phoenix/San Diego are 3 hours away so it's hard to really ever see any sports or big concerts or any other events really so that's a bummer. I seem to remember you having some not so fond memories of Arizona as well girl;

Idk places that appeal to me are places with beaches or semi-large cities but nothing like LA or New York. Hopefully strike a happy medium between this 120 degree hellhole and freezing my butt off in Wisconsin.

ahh i recommend the portland area actually. i like it so far and it's nice and green and there's plenty of culture and stuff to do. concerts, festivals, hiking. i really enjoy it so far although i don't have much city life experience outside of portland and seattle. yeah i hated the desert and personally arizona was just the worst place i've ever lived lol. i was in phoenix for like a summer which was just fucking hot and miserable and then i lived a little bit outside of tucscon which was a shit hole.

i'm most likely moving up near san diego actually

Mando Pandango

Some boyagers live in Portland rn actually

I know notsid still does but I think everyone else moved? Is Geno still there? Is silvertone?
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Mando Pandango

Also hi I don't think we've been active at the same time before akudood;
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Himu

Quote from: ƕɾο on July 10, 2017, 01:48:14 PM
I seem to remember you having some not so fond memories of Arizona as well girl;
hime lived in az???
curious about what she's been up to
i could honestly like write a book on what i've been up to but the tl;dr version is that shortly before graduating college i had been engaged (LOL let's not even go there), traveling, and even homeless for a bit for the past few years. but now i've been kind of getting back on my feet and putting all the pieces of my life back together. slowly. hocuspocus;

Himu

Quote from: Pop"icl...! on July 10, 2017, 02:16:04 PM
Also hi I don't think we've been active at the same time before akudood;
helloooo

i like vaguely remember you but i think i started to go inactive as soon as you started becoming active lol baddood;

YPrrrr

Quote from: Himu on July 10, 2017, 02:12:31 PM

ahh i recommend the portland area actually. i like it so far and it's nice and green and there's plenty of culture and stuff to do. concerts, festivals, hiking. i really enjoy it so far although i don't have much city life experience outside of portland and seattle. yeah i hated the desert and personally arizona was just the worst place i've ever lived lol. i was in phoenix for like a summer which was just fucking hot and miserable and then i lived a little bit outside of tucscon which was a shit hole.

i'm most likely moving up near san diego actually
Yeah that's what I keep hearing although Portland makes me a bit nervous because it seems so intense in its own personality I wonder if I could fit in. Oregon does seem beautiful though I really need to get up to visit that and Washington. The cool but not cold weather on its own would be a dream.

Ah I am extremely jealous about that! San Diego is great. Good food, beer, events, people, weather, beaches... Maybe the beach isnt a big deal since you were in Hawaii for so long though. My only complaint about SD is that the people there tend to dress and look like models so I feel like such a country bumpkin schlub by comparison saddood;

Go Up