October 26, 2024, 11:25:31 AM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I have a story too(It's true)

Started by Daddy, June 14, 2007, 06:22:32 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

You make life seem so short that it's sad. emo;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

Quote from: Houdini on June 14, 2007, 06:33:17 PM
Quote from: JMV290 on June 14, 2007, 06:30:27 PM
Quote from: Houdini on June 14, 2007, 06:28:39 PM
90% of the story was whiny and pointless, plus you've already posted about your friend's car accident before.
Yes, I know. That was only what, 3 sentences of the entire thing?

I posted it in The lobby for a reason but a few shitheads can't post seriously unless it's actually in this board.
What was the point of your little story?
Just a story.   It's not the most epic of stories but it's important to me. 

And as I said before, I intended it to be in the Lobby but it's not going to get real replies there.

Quote from: UnagiPower on June 14, 2007, 06:33:24 PM
I thought you moved back to Salem, why didn't you play house some more? yes;

She moved to California or something, I haven't seen here since 6th grade.

ZF222

Wow. I actually took the time to read that, and I must say... It sounds like your life has gone by fast. I know mine has  psyduck; .

That story is depressing, all the way around... I'm not sure what it is.

And by the way, Anal at age 8??!! You're now my idol.

Daddy

Quote from: Lawlz on June 14, 2007, 06:35:14 PM
You make life seem so short that it's sad. emo;
Well the first 5, years or so are pretty uneventful.

There are only 2 MAJOR events, but I don't want to talk about them right now.   

UnagiPower

Quote from: JMV290 on June 14, 2007, 06:36:50 PM
Quote from: Houdini on June 14, 2007, 06:33:17 PM
Quote from: JMV290 on June 14, 2007, 06:30:27 PM
Quote from: Houdini on June 14, 2007, 06:28:39 PM
90% of the story was whiny and pointless, plus you've already posted about your friend's car accident before.
Yes, I know. That was only what, 3 sentences of the entire thing?

I posted it in The lobby for a reason but a few shitheads can't post seriously unless it's actually in this board.
What was the point of your little story?
Just a story.   It's not the most epic of stories but it's important to me. 

And as I said before, I intended it to be in the Lobby but it's not going to get real replies there.

Quote from: UnagiPower on June 14, 2007, 06:33:24 PM
I thought you moved back to Salem, why didn't you play house some more? yes;

She moved to California or something, I haven't seen here since 6th grade.

Oh...alright.

Quote from: ZF222 on June 14, 2007, 06:38:33 PM
Wow. I actually took the time to read that, and I must say... It sounds like your life has gone by fast. I know mine has  psyduck; .

That story is depressing, all the way around... I'm not sure what it is.

And by the way, Anal at age 8??!! You're now my idol.

Seriously my life HAS gone by fast...Seems like last week I was just entering Preschool...

6M69I69B9

Holy fuck. That's the worst life I ever heard of, did you get any better from any of those problems you have?

So anyways, I can't make friends on the internet, but I can in real life... Why? (Well people in here are friendly to me sometimes, but I don't really know if they're my friend or not. emo;
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Pancake Paraphernalia

Woah I read it. What a story, but was very action packed.
number stations

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: Pele on June 14, 2007, 06:23:57 PM
I read it.

I wish I got that much action when I was 8.  edumacate;
yeah , how can you have anal sex? without a boner?

Andrew1911

This is about as real as Michael Jackson's nose. Move it back to The Lobby where it belongs.

The artist formally known

QuoteGirls would think it was funny to ask me out and if I said yes they'd go "I was joking".   I stopped trusting them.
It was the opposite for me, they'd ask me out and I'd say "No." and they would say "It was a dare."

I read it all and I now understand about the thread about Zack a long long time ago. I'm a little weirded out about that whole thing when you were eight, a little young? I guess the same thing happened to me, but I was like four years older.

I always have, and always will pick on people. But most of the time it was to the people that were taller and bigger then me, me and my other friend who I haven't hung out with in like three years. He was fucking big, probably twice my size back then, I'm about as tall as him.

Funny thing is, I stopped hanging out with him because he used to joke around about the gay jokes, which usually I join in on, but he used to touch my balls and really really really gay shit like that. When I hung out with him, no girl would really talk to me, he was like a repellent. He wasn't like ugly or annoying or anything, he has some girlfriends and stuff. I don't know, I was probably too young and way shy at that time.

I no longer am, I'm now lazy instead of shy.  powerofone;

FAMY2

I doubt anyone would make this up. It must be hard to lose the one friend who you depended on.  I'm sorry he was taken from you. I never trusted many people in school. Not that they were cruel to me. But I saw how cruel they were to others. After that I never really trusted them. So I can kinda understand.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Clair on July 24, 2007, 04:45:25 AM
I doubt anyone would make this up.
I suppose you're not familiar with the term "copypasta."

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

FAMY2

Quote from: Lawlz on July 24, 2007, 04:54:55 AM
I suppose you're not familiar with the term "copypasta."

Wouldn't he pick a better one? 

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Clair on July 24, 2007, 05:09:47 AM
  Wouldn't he pick a better one? 
You're saying the story sucks? psyduck;

Hyper

Go Up