October 26, 2024, 11:30:57 AM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I have a story too(It's true)

Started by Daddy, June 14, 2007, 06:22:32 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

This story begins when I was 4.

It all began in September 1994.  I was four years old, turning 5 in 2 weeks.  My mother woke up me.  "You're going some place special today"  She led me to the table where I began eating a wonderful breakfast of Eggs, Bacon, Toast, Ham and Orange Juice.   I thought I had done something really good;  I had gotten my favorite breakfast AND I was going some one special.   Shortly after my aunt Pauline came in a car to pick me up.  I was so excited, I couldn't wait to get to this special place.     We departed from my house and about 5 minutes later we pulled up to a big brick building.  Oh boy, I was excited.  I walked into the building.  There were other children sitting in a circle playing with toys.   YES! Other children.   I then notice something on the wall...It was a chalk board.   The fucking bitch tricked me.  I WAS AT SCHOOL. IT WAS THE FIRST DAY OF KINDERGARTEN.  My mother tricked me into going to school.   

Over time in this new school I made new friends.  Steve.  Doug, he was a good friend. He had a sister who was 2 grades above us.  Her name was Lindsay,  I later learned that they lived 2 floors above me.   We started hanging out.   I finally had kids my own age to play with.   Halloween came.  It was our parade day.  We walked around in our costumes. I was the Red Power Ranger.    It was fun.     As the fall passed and the winter came and passed too.   It was now spring.  We made easter baskets and got Candy.   I couldn't believe it. It was awesome.  A few months after  the school year had ended.  I played with my new friends all summer.   Soon it was September I could now begin first grade.

First grade was different.  I was the only one in my Kindergarten class who was able to read.  When I entered the first grade I and girl were the only other students able to read.   She was a cute girl.   She appeared to dislike me though.  The other kids would make fun of me.  "Haha James likes girls, he's gonna get cooties"  It was mean.   My teacher seemed to dislike me too.  I would have to stay inside for gym and for recess. Why wasn't I allowed to play with my friends?  What did I do wrong?

Second grade came soon after.   I was hanging out with Doug in his house.  His sister was there. She was in 4th grade.  She suggested we play a game.  Hide and seek.   She had us hide.  She found me first.  She brought me to her room. It was the base.  She shut the door.  She told me that we were playing a game.   She kissed me and told me that it would be a fun game called House.  I remember house, it was a game I played in kindergarten.  She told me that this was different.  She slid her hand down my pants. She told me to do the same to her.  She was 2 years older than me.  Smarter, I listened to her.  We fondled each other for a while.  We heard footsteps outside her door--it was Doug, he wanted to know why no one was looking for him.    We stopped right there, but we'd play house at other times.        Second grade also brought the stick fights.  There was a kid named Russel, he'd fight with sticks with me.   We didn't get along.

Second grade ended and third grade began.   I walked into my class,  I only knew a few kids.  I saw Russel.  I sat down next to him.  We talked and quickly became best friends--He remains my best friend to this day.  We'd talk about different stuff.  The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air was popular show at the time.    We'd rap the theme song about how "I got in one little fight and my mom got scared And said "youââ,¬â,,¢re moving with your aunte and uncle in bel-air(I decided to include this  little note just to see if you guys were paying attention, yes this did happen. No, this isn't a joke thread)".    I went over his house. He had an SNES, I couldn't believe it.  I used to have one, but my mother sold it.   We'd spend ours playing "Killer instinct" and "Mario Kart".  Those games were fun.     With Lindsay I was still playing house.  It got more physical.   Her brother and her would sleep over at my house.  I had bunk beds. I'd share the top bunk with Lindsay and Doug would have the bottom.  We'd play at night when no one was awake.   I don't know how it happened but we ended up having anal sex. I remember exactly how it happened but it did. It was our little secret. I was only 8.

Fourth grade came.  Along with 4th grade a cool new show came on; it was called Pokemon.   Oh boy, Russel and I would watch it everyday.   One day he came into school with an issue of Nintendo Power.  He had something. It was a Pokemon card--Charmander to be more exact.   We were some of the first people to watch it.  It was a cool show.   Pokemon caught on.   We all had the cards.  We'd battle.  Shortly after the school bannd Pokemon cards.   We'd still play.

5th grade came.   This was my last year of middle school.   I had made plenty of friends compared to the time I first walked into Kindergarten. It was great.  I made it through the year, Pokemon was still cool.   I never lost at the card game. I had a great deck.    5th grade ended quickly.   It was our graduation--we sang songs. Vitamin C's song(I forget the song) was one of the songs we sang.  I'd be entering the 6th grade soon.

During the summer I moved from Lynn to Salem.  It was 6th grade,  I was now in Middle School. It was scary.  I didn't know anyone.   All of the other kids were a year older than me and had already began their growth spurts onset by puberty.    They'd pick on me seemingly for no reason.  I didn't know why.    I'd go home and want to cry.   I wanted to kill myself.  I just wanted to have some friends. Why were they being so mean to me?  I didn't understand, I hadn't done anything to them.    A few months went by and I met Preston.  We became friends--I finally had a friend at my new school.   I was happy.  I made a few more friends.  I was still picked on, but  at least I didn't feel as bad.  one of these kids was Domonic. He'd pick on me everyday.  I got sick of it. I punched the mother fucker in the face.  I don't regret it. I'd do it again.  He started crying.  I had to go to the principal.   Some how the kid got detention and I didn't.  I'm assuming this was because the principal was severely obese and knew how it felt to be picked on.   Girls would think it was funny to ask me out and if I said yes they'd go "I was joking".   I stopped trusting them.

7th Grade began.   I was still picked on.   I made a few more friends.  Jim was one,  he is still one of my best friends.  The constant harrassment wanted to make me kill myself.   I seriously considered it several times.  Luckily I made a friend, Zack, whose humor allowed me decide that suicide was not an option.   I thought if I picked on some one I'd make some friends.  I found a Ukranian immigrant named Dmitry.  I'd pick on him a lot.   I don't know why.   It made me feel as if I had friends, these kids weren't my friends though.  They were assholes.   I still feel terrible about how I treated him.  7th Grade ended and I moved to New Hampshire.

8th grade began, I was in a new school once again.   I made a few friends though.   Not much happend in 8th grade.   9th grade began.   In the middle of 9th grade I moved back to Salem--back with the kids who bullied me every day.   I went back.  Something was different. I was taller than a lot of the kids who once tormented me.  They left me alone.  I became friends with some of them.  Something was different though.  I realized I was fucked up socially.  I had, and still have difficulty forming new relationships and making new friends.  As for "relationships" I still have trouble telling if a girl likes me, is being nice, or is just being a bitch trying to be funny. 

10th grade started.   I made a few friends.  I went through the year. My hedgehog died, pretty much the only grief that year. 11th grade was pretty uneventful.  My senior year was pretty uneventful too--that is, until May 2nd.  Zack, the friend whose friendship once helped me decided against suicide was seriously injured.   Over the 2 days he was in the hospital.   I was hoping he'd get better.  May 4th, 11:20PM.  I learned that he had died 40 minutes earlier.     At first I didn't cry.  10 minutes later it hit me.   My good friend was gone forever.  I cried for the first time since 7th grade. Classictyler was talking to me on AIM, it helped a little bit.  I stopped.    The next day I went to the high school. His brother was there. He wasn't crying.   He inspired me to keep strong and pull through it.    I was able to do it, although I couldn't sleep without the nightmares of the carcrash.  It took me 2 weeks to get over them.  Time went on.   I graduated and life has been pretty chill since.   I sit here typing out this post hoping you read it and are thinking of a serious reply.

Thanks,
JMV

Kalahari Inkantation

June 14, 2007, 06:23:18 PM #1 Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 06:25:06 PM by HUNTER FANTRON
Sweet Jesus. psyduck;

You first grade teacher was a bitch. poppy;

Daddy

Pele

I read it.

I wish I got that much action when I was 8.  edumacate;

V

Not reading until I am sure it is the truth.

Confirm this Jmv, and I'll proceed to read it.  powerofone;

Daddy

Quote from: V on June 14, 2007, 06:25:32 PM
Not reading until I am sure it is the truth.

Confirm this Jmv, and I'll proceed to read it.  powerofone;
Moved to serious discussion. Proof enough?

Kalahari Inkantation

Dude, you got THAT much action is 2nd grade? psyduck;

Houdini

90% of the story was whiny and pointless, plus you've already posted about your friend's car accident before.

Bushy

Lost Virginity at 8?

DAAAAYYYYYYUUUUUMMMM JMV thumbup;

@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Daddy

Quote from: Houdini on June 14, 2007, 06:28:39 PM
90% of the story was whiny and pointless, plus you've already posted about your friend's car accident before.
Yes, I know. That was only what, 3 sentences of the entire thing?

I posted it in The lobby for a reason but a few shitheads can't post seriously unless it's actually in this board.

V

Quote from: Bushybrow on June 14, 2007, 06:29:52 PM
Lost Virginity at 8?

DAAAAYYYYYYUUUUUMMMM JMV thumbup;

Anal sex=lost of virginty? I think not.

Kalahari Inkantation

I read the whole thing. What a story. D:
First if all, anal sex at age 8? WTF? psyduck;
Second, I'm sorry about your friend who died in the accident.

Houdini

Quote from: JMV290 on June 14, 2007, 06:30:27 PM
Quote from: Houdini on June 14, 2007, 06:28:39 PM
Yes, I know. That was only what, 3 sentences of the entire thing?

I posted it in The lobby for a reason but a few shitheads can't post seriously unless it's actually in this board.
What was the point of your little story?

UnagiPower

I thought you moved back to Salem, why didn't you play house some more? yes;

Go Up