The Only Vestige of Happiness at the Sorry Company of Sony: PlayStation 4

Started by ME##, August 04, 2015, 03:31:51 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

squirrelfriend

I don't really see the difference these days and since the ps4's getting folders, i think its shortcomings are pretty much eliminated

bluaki

http://gematsu.com/2016/08/rumor-ps4-slim-images-leaked

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Looks pretty credible. I'm not sure yet if it's clear that this is indeed not the PS4 Neo / PS4K. Did they maybe delay Neo and decide to for now release this thing to compete with Xbox One S?

We'll probably find out for sure on September 7.

squirrelfriend

I would like the ps4's form if it were square and not oblong as it is now
I might downsize to that model so I can fit a nx next to it

C.Mongler

i heard thats not the neo, they will be announcing the neo and the slim model next month

squirrelfriend

are we streaming either the iPhone 7 conference or the PlayStation meeting

TooB

I guess apparently, that slim model is all but confirmed, just not by Sony yet.

Guess we'll find out

C.Mongler

lol ps+ price increase

we'll see how this affects the discount ebay 1 year cards, but i might drop off ps+ because of it. in almost a year ive gotten 0 games from the freebies that i want to play and i dont play my ps4 online so i dont really give a fuk lol

Thyme

Quote from: C.Mongler on August 22, 2016, 09:44:49 AM
lol ps+ price increase

*nose bridge pinch*

i know i've complained about this before but god i hate having to pay a premium to be able to beat from software games

literally pay to win, smh

Nyerp

Quote from: C.Mongler on August 22, 2016, 09:44:49 AM
lol ps+ price increase

we'll see how this affects the discount ebay 1 year cards, but i might drop off ps+ because of it. in almost a year ive gotten 0 games from the freebies that i want to play and i dont play my ps4 online so i dont really give a fuk lol

god fuck sony

TooB

The only thing that would make this KIND OF ok, is if they change their policy on the free games and they become yours to keep even after your ps plus expires

bluaki

Sony listened to people's complaints that the DualShock 4's light bar consumes too much power in the best possible way

https://twitter.com/ZRZtweet/status/767806120782077953

[spoiler]they added a second light bar

or maybe it's the same light just exposed in two spots[/spoiler]

Go Up