The Only Vestige of Happiness at the Sorry Company of Sony: PlayStation 4

Started by ME##, August 04, 2015, 03:31:51 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

i mean i'm paying for 100 mbps, which it appears im actually getting to the box, so i want it in my FUCKI NROOM

C.Mongler

also i just learned i'm apparently capped at 700 GB a month, THA FUCK that wasnt in my contract

squirrelfriend

Quote from: C.Mongler on June 09, 2016, 08:00:46 AM
also i just learned i'm apparently capped at 700 GB a month, THA FUCK that wasnt in my contract
yeah when i had cox that was in the booklet (i read terms of service) but they never enforced it

squirrelfriend

maybe they shareplay'd from a neo to a standard ps4
where's the lie

C.Mongler

honestly none of those games looked unbelievable on a regular ps4 to me lol but i cant tell whats what anymore tbh

squirrelfriend

um the gt game looked like it ran on the regular ps4 because it looked like a ps3 game

Thyme

Quote from: squirrelfriend on June 15, 2016, 08:39:10 PM
um the gt game looked like it ran on the regular ps4 because it looked like a ps3 game

yeah

in their defense it's because it's VR'd up

but yeah awdood;

C.Mongler

i mean i dont believe for a second that game was "running" to begin with lol, it looked completely prerendered

ME##

Quote from: C.Mongler on June 15, 2016, 08:27:25 PM
honestly none of those games looked unbelievable on a regular ps4 to me lol but i cant tell whats what anymore tbh
yeah i mean of course there's some deception going on but i don't think it's as flagrant as what people like tec think
Quote from: Djyme on June 16, 2016, 04:58:22 AM
Quote from: squirrelfriend on June 15, 2016, 08:39:10 PM

yeah

in their defense it's because it's VR'd up

but yeah awdood;
polyphony still has to recoup all that money it wasted dicking around for years making gt5 for the ps3, so of course it's still the same as a ps3 game

C.Mongler

actully now that i rewatch it, it might have been live, shit looks on par with uncharted 4 tbh

Kalahari Inkantation

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2016/06/15/sony-hopes-new-ps4-neo-can-keep-gamers-from-going-back-to-high-end-pcs/

Quote from: HouseWe’ve traditionally seen that some of the core audience tends to gravitate back to high-end PCs at some point because these are the people who want the finest graphical performance. So here’s a great opportunity to have them stay within our ecosystem.

ironic considering that the very existence of the ps4k has only encouraged rather than discouraged my shift to pc, and i don't think i'm an outlier in that either

what's the point of a console with no respect for standardization

squirrelfriend

I think what the consoles should do is make graphics cards and ram replaceable tbh
Like put them into cartridges that you put into place
Make it modular

ME##

Quote from: Tectron on June 19, 2016, 01:41:43 PM
http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2016/06/15/sony-hopes-new-ps4-neo-can-keep-gamers-from-going-back-to-high-end-pcs/

Quote from: HouseWe’ve traditionally seen that some of the core audience tends to gravitate back to high-end PCs at some point because these are the people who want the finest graphical performance. So here’s a great opportunity to have them stay within our ecosystem.

ironic considering that the very existence of the ps4k has only encouraged rather than discouraged my shift to pc, and i don't think i'm an outlier in that either

what's the point of a console with no respect for standardization

if standardisation is what you desire, why even play anything other than nintendo games?  i mean just look at the uneven performance of games across similar gpu lines and processor families

Go Up