September 28, 2024, 08:34:27 AM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Bloodboner general

Started by TooB, March 26, 2015, 11:00:14 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

i really wish north america were getting the collector's edition :(

http://www.play-asia.com/bloodborne-the-old-hunters-edition-limited-edition/13/7097a3

at that price, i'm tempted to import, but i have no idea if the dlc would work on my american account, nor am i certain the japanese version would come with an english language option

Snowy

Quote from: Tectron on November 23, 2015, 09:31:14 PM
i really wish north america were getting the collector's edition :(

http://www.play-asia.com/bloodborne-the-old-hunters-edition-limited-edition/13/7097a3

at that price, i'm tempted to import, but i have no idea if the dlc would work on my american account, nor am i certain the japanese version would come with an english language option
you can always make a japanese account and download it, it'll work just the same. Though it most likely will not be in english.

Kalahari Inkantation

unfortunately even at my level of japanese proficiency i still couldn't make it through menus as nightmarish as bloodborne's entirely in japanese

heck, i can barely navigate souls menus in english

TooB

getting ready to dig in to Bloodborne: The Old Hunters.

unfortunately, I need to get a bit past the point of beating Vicar Amelia, and I’m in NG++

Not that I’m too worried about beating her in this playthrough, but I’m more worried that the dlc will be as if it’s in that level of playthrough as well. It might be harder than it should be…

oh well… can’t wait to get there.

Kalahari Inkantation

Welp, I just bought this. I couldn't pass up that [glow=black,2,300]Gamest*p[/glow] offer. awdood;

i now own two ps4 games despite having no means to play them

silvertone

Kalahari Inkantation

Snowy

Tec just buy a PS4 already lol.

TooB

first boss in on old hunters...

[spoiler]hmmmm... so THAT'S where the moonlight greatsword is in Yharnam...[/spoiler]

TooB

[spoiler]moonlight greatsword get[/spoiler]

TooB

I just went through a pretty disappointing boss and an amazing boss one right after the other.
[spoiler]living failures[/spoiler] was a pretty lame battle against numbers. it was the only reason it was any challenge.

[spoiler]lady maria[/spoiler] on the other hand was amazing.
one of my favorite bosses in all of soulsdom.
it was intense and fast paced, and oddly enough, very anime

TooB

I made a horribel mistake trying to do this dlc on NG++

the boss I'm on now can literally take me out with (nearly) one swing...
ffffffffffffffffffuck

TooB

So happy right now.
I've effectively beaten the old hunters dlc!
There is another optional boss.

that last boss was an absolute dick.
I'm sure being on ng++ wasn't helping but goddamn...

anyway...

Kalahari Inkantation

congrats wrench;

now that you've effectively finished it, how would you rank bloodborne in comparison to the other souls game

Go Up