June 05, 2024, 01:52:55 AM

1,531,631 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Bloodboner general

Started by TooB, March 26, 2015, 11:00:14 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

vicar amelia down wrench;

tec hurry up

TooB

Samus Aran

no. i got the cutscene with the skull, but there was no messenger in the hunter's dream to give me any item.

i did some research and i think that, in order for me to use it on my ps4, you may have to set mine as your primary ps4. which means (i think) that i can use your stuff on mine, and then on yours you have to be online to use your downloaded stuff. because the drm is verified that way.

so basically game sharing on the ps4 is not as simple as it was on the ps3

TooB

I'll try and experiment when I get home.

Kalahari Inkantation

Samus Aran

Kalahari Inkantation

Samus Aran

beat the witch of hemwick last night, lame as hell fight

beat darkbeast paarl tonight. he killed me three times when i tried fighting him last night, tbh i was going about the fight all wrong. beat him on my first retry tonight, discovering during the fight that he is very easy to stagger and that this fight is easily won with a "no lock on" strategy

TooB

Quote from: Sakura Kinomoto on December 11, 2015, 10:15:00 PM

beat darkbeast paarl tonight. he killed me three times when i tried fighting him last night, tbh i was going about the fight all wrong. beat him on my first retry tonight, discovering during the fight that he is very easy to stagger and that this fight is easily won with a "no lock on" strategy
I.e. I looked up the fight goowan

Samus Aran

Quote from: Loto on December 11, 2015, 10:21:57 PM

no? i'm not sure why you would even say that, i'm pretty sure i mentioned that i play these games blind aside from trying not to miss any sidequests

TooB

Quote from: Sakura Kinomoto on December 11, 2015, 10:36:41 PM
Quote from: Loto on December 11, 2015, 10:21:57 PM

no? i'm not sure why you would even say that, i'm pretty sure i mentioned that i play these games blind aside from trying not to miss any sidequests
wow. maybe cause it was a joke?

Samus Aran

well ok then mr. sassypants

TooB

Samus Aran

shadow of yharnam trounced

Samus Aran

also beat rom today

and uh yahar'gul: the unseen city is awful, god what a pain of an area

Go Up